Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Shasta June 13 & 14 The Real Deal

grads2112
    Shasta was the main topic out in P.C. today and I'm here to tell you that there are a lot more people going than are on the list. I have a feeling that Shasta is going to get very very wild. The girls have a little something special planned.

Poker Runs West
    Nice to see some up-lifting information about what this thread is about.

I will post the address of Toucan Tans, the bikini contest sponsor, off Hilltop drive in redding so the gals can stop there on the way up to check out all their suits and clothing.
    Advertisement is out for the bikini contest in the Redding area so we will see waht happens.
    I think you are right. More people that are coming never read these forums than ones that do.

justfloatn
    It's pretty sad the Pastie Cove Extreme Hardcore Boating Queens only have this forum to post there "red headed step child" antics.
    The poor boys have no friends to play with.
    They buy big dollar boats but can't work on them.:idea:
    These big ol' cats that barely break 100 M.P.H.
    What a joke. Carry on Tool and Secretary.
    This pretty much hits the nail on the head. WIth this I bid you tools, queers and fakers and secretarie's(fag) goodbye. Now you have no one to talk to.. except each other. are you sitting on each others lap as you type, it would sure seem so.
    600 cubic inches and can't break a 100.. doesn't even know if it had carbs or FI... Secretary you are the tool of the decade..
    What a joke.. A lot of big talk and can't even drive the sled. I heard he ran it into the shore a few times with oil spewlling all over and didn't have a clue, so I wouldn't be calling any one names on here.. Mr. boat know it all.... good night ladies, you can't handle the truth:jawdrop:
    this is so priceless , truthful.... you sad boys
    I think the fat lady has sung on this one.. awaiting answers.
    oh the answers are there lmao tools bye bye
    Responding to the same quote three times:idea: Did you forget to switch to your limelite log-in Are you loosing track of your personalities?
    The real joke is the one guy impersonating multiple people is telling a group they have no friends. Let's see some photos of your last outing.
    And speaking of jokes, look who missed us...Hi Jordy
    Bored over a RDP?

Jordy
    Bored over a RDP?
    Not bored at all... just cracking up watching this thread, as well as this board. You guys seem to have your own little private playground. All V.I.P. an shit.
    But this thread was getting back on track and you just hijacked it again. Now PRW is going to start crying. :idea:

silverado7
    Let's see some photos of your last outing.
    Bored over a RDP?
    Justfloatn, you are talking in circles again.
    YOu 3 yokals will never learn to quit messin with that Jordy fellow. I would think he would get tired of bitch slappin you queens every time you open your mouth.. lol.. very amussing.
    Well my last outing was to crush29, where I spotted the pastie gay cove crew sitting around, then getting tough
    4 queens still beat a straight.. lol
    http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...no_Ad_Ever.jpg (http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/l...no_Ad_Ever.flv)

silverado7
    The real joke is the one guy impersonating multiple people
    Would you be refering to the person who was impersonating....
    dimarco, acatitude and twice pipes on here??
    goodbye again till you hijack PRW's thread again.

justfloatn
    You guys seem to have your own little private playground. All V.I.P. an shit.
    You know it; In a couple more weeks it will be renamed to--> Hot Spots, Folsom

Jordy
    You know it; In a couple more weeks it will be renamed to--> Hot Spots, Folsom
    Kind of ironic as, in a couple more weeks, won't Folsom be dry again??? :idea: :jawdrop:

justfloatn
    Kind of ironic as, in a couple more weeks, won't Folsom be dry again??? :idea: :jawdrop:
    UMMM,AHHHH,:idea: I've got nothing

Jordy
    I've got nothing
    Don't worry, I figured that out long ago... But it's still fun, at least for me!!!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425