Thread: Hillary

donzi5150
    I guess I will be the first to "POP the Cherry" of the Political Forum on the new ***boat forum section...........Just a start to the process....enjoy the thought.
    Sent to me from a buddy in Pennsylvania who is disgusted of what has been happening in that state of the past 2 or 3 weeks......
    That's why I'm voting for Hillary (Monica Lewinski's boy friend'swife)!!! She will make everything much better.
    She will cut the military in half, because we won't need it anymore, once we suck up to everyone and promise not to attack them...bye bye Israel!
    She will give that money to all 5% of the people that don't have jobs, because if you look in the classifieds there are no jobs anymore!
    She will stop all the new construction of Nuclear power plants, because it costs too much money to build, it's not made from recycled tampons, and it is too damn dangerous...haven't you ever seen the Simpsons...ALL the employees are just like Homer.
    Since all the criminals will get free money and assistance as well, we can get a good Gun control law into place because they will stop committing crimes and the ones that still commit crimes...we all know they buy their guns legally, so we can track them will Hillary's new law. The ones that buy their weapons illegally (I have never heard such a thing) will be sentenced by liberal judges to a grueling 15 month prison sentence! That will show them!
    Let's not forget about taxes. I personally am a very, very, wealthy civil servant and my wife makes tons of money as a school teacher, so we will have to be punished for our responsibility! Hillary will make sure that wealthy and inconsiderate people like me are in the next tax bracket....But look on the bright side....I only have two children, so I am not much of a "family" man! If I get the old lady to pump out about 5 more, and I knock the neighbor's wife up a couple of times....SHIT....I won't even have to work anymore......I can sit back and wait for you suckers to send me my government assistance check....I can't work...who's going to take care of my 9 kids....HEY....maybe Hillary will launch a "Childcare assistance program." You get $250 a month for each child you have for Child care....that's another $2250 a month!
    With Hillary, everyone will get free health care....drug addicts, illegal aliens, people legally visiting from other countries that want medical care, etc.etc.....
    She will also work hard at getting rid of the electoral college....popular vote is a lot fairer anyway! People from Los Angeles, Houston, Dallas, Miami, Chicago, Newark, New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Cleveland, Detroit, Cincinnati, St. Louis, Seattle, San Francisco, Boston, etc, etc. should decide our presidential elections for us.....isn't this city list the same list that shows who gets the most liberal government assistance???? Surely not...it must be a coincidence.
    Cheers, Mark
    Remember: "WAR NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING....EXCEPT SLAVERY, FACISIM, NAZISM, AND GENOCIDE.

OKIE-JET
    Damn...sloppy seconds again!.....The dems are always good for a laugh, thanx!

dry
    Hopefully that package will include a 5 pound stick of free Government cheese delivered to my home every month, nothing better than a free govenment cheese sandwich with Jalapenos!!!:sqeyes:

hkunz
    Don't forget rasing taxes to stimulate the economy.

donzi5150
    That will really get me out there spending.......I think we all need to join the Rev. Wright church....obviously we are the bad ones in this country! I would love to be one of his neighbor's in that new neighborhood he is building in.....
    but the sad thing is that some people still believe he only spewed his hate for whites, America, jews, etc......only when Obama was not in the pew.....Obama believs this idiots BS 100%.......can't wait to see Blown's take on this.........:idea:

Bondo
    Ayuh,...... I'll be voting for John McCain,... If he'd pick Condi Rice as a VP,....
    I think they'd be Unbeatable.....
    The Liberals,... Both Hilarious,+ Osama Obama have vowed to raise the taxes on anybody making over $200,000. a year.....
    Problem Is,.... That's not necessarily the Rich,....
    But,...
    That Does include about Every Small Business Owner in the Country......
    Which are the Same poeple who will be pulling Us out of this economic down turn.......
    Btw,.... The Law says a President can Only serve 2 terms,.....
    Hilarious has Already served Her 2.......
    Looks like I'll be voting the Same way I did in 92,+ 96.....
    ABC,....... Anybody But Clinton.............:devil:

cobalt222
    F--- EM ALL.NOTHING BUT CROOKS.HELL THEY SERVE IN OFFICE AND GET PAID.HEALTH INS.PROTECTION.RETIRMENT AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE FOR THE REST OF THERE LIFE.AND DUMN ASS PEOPLE LIKE U AND ME HAVE TO PAY FOR IT....GO FIGURE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT .DUH