Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Water Wheel, Aha, etc. - Looking to Rent

I actually think Water Wheel is one the cleanest parks in the area. On the other hand Aha Quinn is sweet because of the presence of hotrods that go and play there!!! We work in all the parks along the river except Loss Lake, I haven't been in that one yet. Heard it's pretty nice though!!
    Eh, it's not that nice. But it's the cheapest place on that stretch! We used to have all the hot rod races until a year or so ago when it all went Aha.

Ya, I know someone that frequents there and all he talked about was all the fast hotrods and sunset races there. Then I found out they moved to Aha, any reason why?

Ya, I know someone that frequents there and all he talked about was all the fast hotrods and sunset races there. Then I found out they moved to Aha, any reason why?
    I have no idea. Sucks for us, because we would get off the water, shower, make a cocktail and hop on the golfcarts to go watch! My husband used to partake back when we had the flat. Now it's all down there. We're not into it that much to travel down there!

Hey probablycause, I went through there today and saw about 9 places forsale. I have a contact number that you can call. Sorry for the delay!!
    Sue Iezzi 760-922-3604

probablecause
    Thanks, I will dial her up.

Mike K
    I spent 10 years at water wheel ... got fed up with the flucuating water levels that for some weird reason were usually too low on weekends to put your boat in. Be careful of your bottom. When the water is up ..man that area is fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12