Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is Commander Boats out of business?

Extreme Liquid 3
    We went by the factory in Perris on 4/22 and the property was empty. A lady said the bank had seized the property. All of their molds were sitting in a dirt lot next store. Does anyone know whats goin on?

Extreme Liquid 3
    Oh??? I was just asking since I have a 32 Commander and wanted to know whats goin on

Chip Lacy Racing Engines
    Yep, they've folded.

Sportin' Wood
    Yes, it's about week old news over there.

Mandelon
    I am sure this will make all existing Commander boats go way up in value. You know, since they are now going to be more rare and collectible!

mobldj
    I am sure this will make all existing Commander boats go way up in value. You know, since they are now going to be more rare and collectible!
    sure will , just like the cost of service on a obsolete brand of boat.catch 22 :jawdrop:

hkunz
    Could it be the way there were put together? We test drove a Commander when we were shopping for the deck boat that ended up with us buying an Advantage. The boat rattled like it was coming apart, and it was less than 6 months old.

Two K's
    I wonder what's going to happen to their molds? I liked the looks of their 28' sport deck non canopy. I flew to cali to check them out and I didn't care at all for their build quality. A waste of good looking molds.

Hardly Satisfied
    We went by the factory in Perris on 4/22 and the property was empty. A lady said the bank had seized the property. All of their molds were sitting in a dirt lot next store. Does anyone know whats goin on?
    My buddy got a call this last sunday and was told that he had 2 days to pick up his boat from there because the bank was seizing the property.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast