Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: folsom lake

what is the story with the lake this year . I drove by today and it looks very low . will there be enough water for boating this year or start looking at the alternatives

grads2112
    Currently there is enough water, in fact a bunch of us are going out on Saturday if you are interested in joining. But it will be a very short season for Folsom.

thanks , but i will be in L.A. shopping for a new boat this weekend. hopefully i will be successful and seal the deal . What is the next best lake to go to after folsom

grads2112
    thanks , but i will be in L.A. shopping for a new boat this weekend. hopefully i will be successful and seal the deal . What is the next best lake to go to after folsom
    What boats are you looking at? Boat shopping is always fun.
    In my opinion there is no better lake than Lake Tahoe and it is only about an hour and 45 minutes from Sacramento. There is also Berryessa, Oroville, CFW and Bullards Bar.....and then there is the river too.

Yes , I agree it is fun. I'm looking at 2008 warlock 25 and 29 worldclass , 2007 cobra razor 27, 2007 commander signature 26 also 08 28 nordic heat and a few others ......tahoe is awsome ive been to oroville and berryessa and they are good as well, Ive never been to bullards bar , how about the delta where is the best place to launch

John.
    had a great time out on Folsom today. Lake is looking good.

Was there today saw alot of people i was surprised I just wanted to test run my boat to make sure everything was ok so not much time out there . I hope the water level comes up

grads2112
    Was there today saw alot of people i was surprised I just wanted to test run my boat to make sure everything was ok so not much time out there . I hope the water level comes up
    So were you testing a new boat? Inquiring minds want to know

acatitude
    Lots of water at the delta and river. Folsom is about a 6 months of the year lake at best. Shasta even when low is awesome also. Always wondered why people keep buying Year Pass at Folsom when its only boatable 1/2 a year lol.. Try the Delta, always good

grads2112
    Lots of water at the delta and river. Folsom is about a 6 months of the year lake at best. Shasta even when low is awesome also. Always wondered why people keep buying Year Pass at Folsom when its only boatable 1/2 a year lol.. Try the Delta, always good
    Acatitude<--------talking out his ass. Folsom is usually a good lake year round, its just having a bad year or two. If it wasn't for Folsom and Shasta you would be in pure salt water in the Delta. Not to mention the Delta is about 8' deep and sucks to go swimming in.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast