Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: folsom lake

acatitude
    I see that you've also jumped on the trendy bandwagon. For hating Folsom Lake so much you sure are posting a lot in this thread.
    I fail to see the word hate in any of my posts.. just thoought id pop over here and say hi..or whats your screen name on PB?
    I don't hate Folsom, just not on the top of my list. I like the Delta and I understand you have some personal fear of it, but that's ok, just admit it .
    No bandwagon needed here, just seeing how all my folsom peeps are doing . Let me know when there is more water there.

acatitude
    Hey Ken,
    The pass is good for more than just Folsom. Its good for all State Parks. And yes, Folsom is the only state park that I really visit...however there may be others out there who visit more lakes. No reason to bash Folsom. Its a nice lake and we'd like to invite all performance boating friends to come out and visit anytime. Its not the biggest lake around and certainly not as big as the Delta. However, always welcoming new friends.
    John, I fail to see how I'm bashing Folsom by just stating the facts of the water level and the amount of boating time it is usable all year. I guess then Grads was bashing when he agreed it wouldn't be a good idea to buy a years pass huh??? I don't recall saying anything that's not true or making anything up.. Don't be so sensative

John.
    I fail to see the word hate in any of my posts.. just thoought id pop over here and say hi..or whats your screen name on PB?
    I don't hate Folsom, just not on the top of my list. I like the Delta and I understand you have some personal fear of it, but that's ok, just admit it .
    No bandwagon needed here, just seeing how all my folsom peeps are doing . Let me know when there is more water there.
    I'm not hot on the Delta either. its a 1.5 hour drive from my house and Folsom is 2 minutes. I also feel more comfortable on Folsom because I know most of the lake. I don't know the Delta, so its a bit intimidating. so you know, why not go where we're comfortable and where we know that we have friends?

acatitude
    I'm not hot on the Delta either. its a 1.5 hour drive from my house and Folsom is 2 minutes. I also feel more comfortable on Folsom because I know most of the lake. I don't know the Delta, so its a bit intimidating. so you know, why not go where we're comfortable and where we know that we have friends?
    well geee John, you drive 1.5 hours to Tahoe and looks like your going to drive 3.5 hours to shasta..
    I'm sure there are lots of guys on the Delta who would love to run your boat out there. I get lost all the time on the Delta but there are a bunch of great boaters out there to direct ya.
    Hell I boated with you guys on the river, regardless of whether 1 or more jerk offs didn't like me. I like all the folsom peeps for the most part. 1 or 2 jackasses aren't going to stop me from enjoying all the other good guys there.

John.
    well geee John, you drive 1.5 hours to Tahoe and looks like your going to drive 3.5 hours to shasta..
    I'm sure there are lots of guys on the Delta who would love to run your boat out there. I get lost all the time on the Delta but there are a bunch of great boaters out there to direct ya.
    Hell I boated with you guys on the river, regardless of whether 1 or more jerk offs didn't like me. I like all the folsom peeps for the most part. 1 or 2 jackasses aren't going to stop me from enjoying all the other good guys there.
    gee Ken, does that mean that you like me too?
    yes, I made 1 trip to Tahoe and one to Havasu (9 hour drive) last year. And plan a trip to Shasta this year. Not saying that I'll never go to the Delta...just giving you my excuse for not making it a regular deal like you do. Folsom is my regular spot because that is where I'm comfortable going. I will most likely hit up one of the PRW events on the Delta this year and will try and go to Hookey Day as well. will also make at least 1 trip to Berryessa.

justfloatn
    Bashing Grads is so trendy right now...lol
    You have reached infamous status on the boating boards. You seem to be hated by all
    Speaking of Folsom..The wife and I are going out on Sunday
    We have other plans Saturday

Twice Pipes
    You have reached infamous status on the boating boards. You seem to be hated by all
    This is the only true statement on these forums.:idea:

120 Inches
    Here it is
    Folsom: Nice Lake Hot chicks with fake tits and cops
    River: Food drinks maybe a basketball player. Homeless people wanting your cans
    Delta: Water Super Cross track, sea lions, chinese guys fishing
    Tahoe: top ten places in the world to see
    Berryessa: Not bad toothless people
    Shasta: Was crazy during board stock but dont know what happened after.
    Bollards Bar: These hills have eyes
    Your Moms House: Fried chicken and Jepordy!

grads2112
    Here it is
    Folsom: Nice Lake Hot chicks with fake tits and cops
    River: Food drinks maybe a basketball player. Homeless people wanting your cans
    Delta: Water Super Cross track, sea lions, chinese guys fishing
    Tahoe: top ten places in the world to see
    Berryessa: Not bad toothless people
    Shasta: Was crazy during board stock but dont know what happened after.
    Bollards Bar: These hills have eyes
    Your Moms House: Fried chicken and Jepordy!
    I think that is a fair assesment....you might want to add BIG WATERon the Delta one. You know how they get when that delta breeze pics up and they start getting those 6''-12'' swells

acatitude
    I think that is a fair assesment....you might want to add BIG WATERon the Delta one. You know how they get when that delta breeze pics up and they start getting those 6''-12'' swells
    LOL, now thats funny coming from someone who has never boated south of freeport... Just think of how much gray hair youd get in the big water . Only your hair dresser knows

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast