Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: folsom lake

grads2112
    LOL, now thats funny coming from someone who has never boated south of freeport... Just think of how much gray hair youd get in the big water . Only your hair dresser knows
    You want BIG WATER? Then why don't you come to Tahoe with us? Are you chicken?....Why the big fear of Tahoe????

Twice Pipes
    You want BIG WATER? Then why don't you come to Tahoe with us? Are you chicken?....Why the big fear of Tahoe????
    Kinda childish isn't Tool? Did you eat a lot of paste as a kid?:idea:

grads2112
    Kinda childish isn't Tool? Did you eat a lot of paste as a kid?:idea:
    I'm really looking forward to seeing you and your blue and white Eliminator with twin 1000's and #6's in Shasta. I sure hope you can back up all this smack in person. Although I get the impression you are someone else just posting under a different name.:idea:

120 Inches
    I'm really looking forward to seeing you and your blue and white Eliminator with twin 1000's and #6's in Shasta. I sure hope you can back up all this smack in person. Although I get the impression you are someone else just posting under a different name.:idea:
    Yeah new avatar says it all CLOWN!

acatitude
    Ive never seen a pic of your boat in big water at Tahoe Limelight.. lol, you do crack me up. ALways changing the subject instead of just answering the Question....

acatitude
    well we already know you can't back up your smack:hammer2:

acatitude
    Hey take some pics of the transom of that boat like you did for my sig line, cause thats the only part you will see. Oh by the way I put a side shot as my avatar so you know what the rest looks like . happy boating lol

Twice Pipes
    Grads2112/Grads/Limelight/Tool..........I just can't keep up.

grads2112
    Grads2112/Grads/Limelight/Tool..........I just can't keep up.
    Where are you staying in Shasta?

Twice Pipes
    Where are you staying in Shasta?
    Bridge Bay. How about you? Where are you staying? Anybody thought about a BBQ/ get togather at night time?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast