Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: folsom lake

hey, thanks ... it's nice to be hangin' with good people,had fun and oh yeah i'm an eliminator fan after watching your boats fly bye... If you guys are going out next monday i'll see you there, but probably not at d...p.... bar lol

justfloatn
    hey, thanks ... it's nice to be hangin' with good people,had fun and oh yeah i'm an eliminator fan after watching your boats fly bye... If you guys are going out next monday i'll see you there, but probably not at d...p.... bar lol
    No doubt. It sucks getting tossed in the boat chop and these guys fly by dancing on top.
    120" was showing off a little and I think he hit the pucker factor not far past me The bow popped pretty high and the boat rocked side to side fairly quick. He lifted till it came down.

limelite
    No doubt. It sucks getting tossed in the boat chop and these guys fly by dancing on top.
    120" was showing off a little and I think he hit the pucker factor not far past me The bow popped pretty high and the boat rocked side to side fairly quick. He lifted till it came down.
    YOU FUDGE PACKIN QUEENS SURE LIKE THAT WORD A LOT. LMAO...

grads2112
    If you guys are going out next monday i'll see you there, but probably not at d...p.... bar lol
    D...P...Bar,that's funny, maybe it will be washed away by next weekend...lol.

said probably gone , we'll have to wait for the tide to go out.aka water level down again. Did you guys notice all the peeps out there on the way out really crowded, has it been like that over the last few weeks?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567