Thread: Vintage German Motorcycles

mdunn01
    Just a shameless plug but I am offering WW2 Vintage German motorcycles for sale. If you are in the market for one, have a look at my web site.
    Mike

I really dig those bikes! how long have you been in this business?
    Thanks!

mdunn01
    I really dig those bikes! how long have you been in this business?
    Thanks!
    Todd,
    I have over 10 years dealing with bikes. I just finally deceided too sell online and start offering a service of locating bikes and being a broker as well. Things are going good. I sold two biked this week.

Dragboats
    I sure like the DKW SB200. What size is the motor? Can you still get parts? mostly stuff like carb kits and motor parts? What would consider as a part(s) for this bike that is not available? When Is it coming in?
    Thanks,
    Denis

mdunn01
    Denis,
    I have a few more bikes and leads right now but i usually buy two bikes at a time so i need too move one more to buy another. The DKW is very easy to get parts for still. I can show you a few good places to get parts but German EBAY is loaded with DKW parts from all years. Its a 200cc and a nice little bike. This particular bike I have all the history for. I purchased it from the 2nd owner. The man who sold it too me drove it all over Germany in the 1950's. I even have the original 1952 U.S. Army title, which is weird? The bike was imported from Germany by the guy and the ARMY gave him a title for the bike. Anyway he drove it here for a bit and than retired it too the barn. This bike is almost 100% original and only a few things have been changed.
    I have another BMW R35 black in color I am selling as well and its not on the site. Its just like the tan one but black. its identical too the one in the sold section next to the red car.
    The bike will be here in CA in a week or so. its in NY right now. If you are 100 % serious i can save you a nice chunck of change by shipping direct from there to you. This way i dont have too add in shipping from NY to CA and from CA to the new owner. I would save you around $749.
    Mike