Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Paging all Miller owners

LuckyDaze
    So, miller regata sometime this summer? I don't care if it's just miller boats but it would be good to get all of you miller owners out to the river. Its early now, but damnit I can't wait for summer to hit and I need something to look forward too. Oh yeah, post up some pics of your miller!
    ~Brian
    p.s. how can I get them to just pop up on the screen??

75MillerJet

LuckyDaze
    Who did your interior? The shop I had do mine sucked arse.... Nice miller, why'd you sell it???? No, you don't have a miller... Your not welcome... Haha, naw Im just kidding. Anybody with a boat is welcome.... I'll give miller owners free beer though. As long as they share theirs... Hell, Ill give free beer to anyone who shares theres with me.

n8dawg
    I'm in!!!!! Just tell me when and where. Hope we can get a good group of Miller boats together.
    Here's our 1973 19ft. Miller:
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...illerfloat.jpg

75MillerJet
    Who did your interior? The shop I had do mine sucked arse.... Nice miller, why'd you sell it???? No, you don't have a miller... Your not welcome... Haha, naw Im just kidding. Anybody with a boat is welcome.... I'll give miller owners free beer though. As long as they share theirs... Hell, Ill give free beer to anyone who shares theres with me.
    A family friend of many years thats been doing our upholstery on everything from furniture to cars and boats. He did all my seats $300. As long as he understands exactly what you want done he does a great job.

n8dawg
    Hey 75MillerJet....I didn't know you were running an Olds in that boat. Ever gps it?

LuckyDaze
    A family friend of many years thats been doing our upholstery on everything from furniture to cars and boats. He did all my seats $300. As long as he understands exactly what you want done he does a great job.
    damn man, he did that for 300 bones? Would he like to do something like that again without the red piping on it??
    ~Brian

LuckyDaze
    I'm in!!!!! Just tell me when and where. Hope we can get a good group of Miller boats together.
    Here's our 1973 19ft. Miller:
    IM digging on the Yellow man, thats a hot boat.
    ~Brian

n8dawg
    IM digging on the Yellow man, thats a hot boat.
    ~Brian
    Thanks. I built the seat frames myself and had the upolstry done for $400. Came out good for what I started with.
    Maybe contact MillerCustom Boats to see if they want to get involved in this. I've been trying to get a sticker for my truck but no luck

75MillerJet
    Hey 75MillerJet....I didn't know you were running an Olds in that boat. Ever gps it?
    No i never GPS'd it but going by speedo's in other boats i've ran with around 63-65

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast