Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's around and what cha got?

INDY27
    96 27 FEVER!

fwk
    Looks like the beginning of the original OSO board. 81' Excalibur 27 spedster.
    Forrest

BAJA342
    2001 Baja 342 Boss package, twin 502 mpi. Got the 342 instead of an Outlaw for the creature comforts.
    [This message has been edited by BAJA342 (edited February 28, 2002).]
    [This message has been edited by BAJA342 (edited February 28, 2002).]

Too Old
    Forrest, I never see Excaliburs for sale anymore. Where the heck are they?
    I love to buy a project so I search the boattrader.com ads regularly. I see a few Magnums most of the time but rarely an Excalibur.
    Was that boat always in the Ozarks are?
    Do you remember the Bertram Baron that sat at Lodge of the Four Seasons for years? It was a red boat. I think they were 28 foot long and looked like a classic Donzi on steroids.
    I use to ride over there just to look at that thing.
    I also remember some Cobalts that looked like a spash of the classic 18 Donzi running around the lake.
    [This message has been edited by Too Old (edited February 28, 2002).]

fwk
    My boat was always a LOTO boat. They are hard to find. I have seen a couple of them for sale with big power claims of over 90 mph. My boat is red with a white deck and hull. There was a guy with a blue one that had a 440 in and a speedmaster it was a missle for it's time. 80+. We talk about a new boat but this is paid for and I still enjoy it. Mine is a flat deck there are more of the tall deck versions. Forrest
    P.S. I do remember the cobalts and they were the donzi.

Sunsation Kirk
    Hi guys I have a 32' Sunsation with 496 Mag HO's, I can't wait untill spring probablly 4-6 weeks away from splashing her.
    Kirk

merc575
    i'm here with a 94 32'baja twin 575's 715hp each running 98.9mph.latham steering gaffrig sticks and gauges.

spectras only
    FWK ,I've got a photo of a 27 Excalibur taken in Palm Springs in the eighties .Had a red hull and was for sale.I think they were asking 25.000 for it. If you care to see it ,I'll scan it tonight and post it here.

GaryC
    I have a 98 Powerquest 260. 454 mag carb stock...for now. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

JimK
    I've got a 28' Howard Bullet with a Teague-built 509, naturally aspirated (600+ h.p.). A good solid boat, our second Howard. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/smile.gif

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast