Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Who's around and what cha got?

F 20SC
    Formula 20 SC. Just repowered with a 330 horse 5.7 and new drive. Now looking to move up, looking at Donzi 26 ZX, and want to check out a 25 Active Thunder.

RumRunner
    Too Old:
    Yea, basic... Plus some gauges, and stuff. Would like to redo the interior and few other things, but $..... Now an extreme rebuild is taking out the steering wheel, and changing everything else !!
    Doug

airship
    1986 41" Cigarette W 3208TA Cat's Arnesons and Rolla wheels.
    1958 38' Steel Tug with Detroit Pwr, 38000#
    I always wanted one, and 10mph the need for the Cig is obvious.
    1972 13" Boston Whaler for my boys(neighborhood, no kids yet)to see there faces on that boat is the best.

Magnuman
    RumRunner,
    Thanks.
    Twin small block 350's that are pushing a little over 400hp each. It's a fun ride!

spectras only
    FWK ,couldn't find the pic of the 27 excalibur from Palm Springs yet,but here's a broshure pic of a 1985 model http://www3.telus.net/spectrasonly/excalibur.jpg

fwk
    Spectras That is the tall deck version after wellcraft took them over the wieght went up considerably.My boat comes in under 3500# wet. the tal deck definitely has more room in thecabin though. Thanks Forrest

spectras only
    FWK, the boat i have the picture of [somewhere?] had to be older ,it was the lowdeck model for sure.

Maverick
    1boat nut
    what kind of "real" speed are you getting out of the BAJA w/ your 502?
    I run a 24' outlaw - 502 EFI -w/ a little extra cam and computer, otherwise stock, best GPS was about 68, and that was on a cool day with a good tail wind.
    If you got the secrets to speeding up a BAJA I'm all ears.
    Maverick

Jochum
    2prop... That Scarab 33 is a nice boat.
    The guy who owns the shop where I bought my boat has one.
    On his third time out in the brand new boat, he made too sharp a turn at about 70 mph and flipped it over twice. Lucky nobody died.
    Damage was about $30.000
    If I can find the pictures I will show you.

2prop
    Thanks Jochum, I love it ther is a bit of art to driven her hard in a turn, normally you'd trim in to make a turn, but with the new hull you do the opposite you trim out,,, learned that at the Wellcraft Scarab school http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif it like a 911 Porche,,,,, would love to see those pics

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast