Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Folsom Lake Follies May 10th

Twice Pipes
    oh twice pipes a few days ago tool was accussing me of being you. He said if you show up at shasta with a 33 he would give me a hundy, I'll split it with ya..
    Sounds cool. First cold one is on me. What about Tool can he have a beer with us? Or will he and the PRW Tool just do some ass nine boat stunts again?:idea:

acatitude
    Sounds cool. First cold one is on me. What about Tool can he have a beer with us? Or will he and the PRW Tool just do some ass nine boat stunts again?:idea:
    I don't think Tool likes me, He threatened to beat me up this morning but didn't show up.
    That's why I was lucky to miss him I Guess.

grads2112
    I can't wait to see your blue and white Daytona with TCM 1000's and #6's in Shasta. If at all possible come out to our event this weekend.

acatitude
    I can't wait to see your blue and white Daytona with TCM 1000's and #6's in Shasta. If at all possible come out to our event this weekend.
    I cant wait either, I want the hundy you owe me

Twice Pipes
    Tool, You sure are excited to meet me. From all the photos I've seen of you I'm a little concerned you might be of a homosexual nature and I'm not that way (happily married for 36 years to a woman).
    Don't take this the wrong way, but you can smoke all the meat pole your little heart desires just don't include me.
    Thanks.

Twice Pipes
    I don't think Tool likes me, He threatened to beat me up this morning but didn't show up.
    That's why I was lucky to miss him I Guess.
    I think Tool is a misunderstood adult in a flabby/balding body with the mind of a 4th grader. Did Tool not get enough hugs as a child?
    Tool loves the attention, no matter positive or negative (mostly negative from what I've seen). He's a pathetic play toy and some day he might figure life out and quit being just another Tool in the tool box.
    I'll pray for for Grads/Tool/Limelight this Sunday at church.

justfloatn
    So who are your friends that are going???
    Based upon the ones you're making here; I don't think you are going to have a very good time:devil:
    You do remind me of that Bi-polar guy Ken. :idea: Maybe it's just an old guy thing. One minuet you're calling people names the next you want to set up a BBQ together and now you're back to name calling.

grads2112
    Tool, You sure are excited to meet me. From all the photos I've seen of you I'm a little concerned you might be of a homosexual nature and I'm not that way (happily married for 36 years to a woman).
    Don't take this the wrong way, but you can smoke all the meat pole your little heart desires just don't include me.
    Thanks.
    Tough words from someone who has been married almost as long as I've been alive. Step away from the computer, pop a Geritol, rub some Bengay on your sore fingers from typing, pour yourself an ice cold glass of Metamucil and sit down before you get hurt.

acatitude
    So who are your friends that are going???
    Based upon the ones you're making here; I don't think you are going to have a very good time:devil:
    You do remind me of that Bi-polar guy Ken. :idea: Maybe it's just an old guy thing. One minuet you're calling people names the next you want to set up a BBQ together and now you're back to name calling.
    So
    One minute your hobknobing with one group, accepting their friendship, then off to the tool posse of 5 talking shit behind their back. Then your making stupid posts and inuendos that gets your buddy limelight discovered and kicked off again, then your sending emails to people to rescind their posts, then your saying I don't even know this guy, but I think bla bla bla.
    Hell, you even Ditch your own posse after you set up an event for the day. Maybe its just an imature young guy thing

justfloatn
    So
    One minute your hobknobing with one group, accepting their friendship, then off to the tool posse of 5 talking shit behind their back. Then your making stupid posts and inuendos that gets your buddy limelight discovered and kicked off again, then your sending emails to people to rescind their posts, then your saying I don't even know this guy, but I think bla bla bla.
    Hell, you even Ditch your own posse after you set up an event for the day. Maybe its just an imature young guy thing
    You are a F#CKING LIAR!!!! Here are all my PM's fag.
    ORIGINAL POST BY DELTARAT.
    Hey Greg since your boat is running are you going to be joining us for a Delta run anytime soon?
    PM SENT:
    edit your post please. Limelight is not Greg
    RESPONCE:
    Come on now, who the hell else would post shit like this?
    Coast Guard Auxiliary???? Aren't these the same old geezers that take their 1986 Bayliner, put a banner on the side that says U.S.C.G. Aux., put an ice chest full of beer under the dash and cruise around asking people for a free safety check? I doubt there is any truth to it..
    I will edit my post only because you asked, but I have to call Bullshit on it not being Greg.
    With that out of the way, when are you gonna come out on a lunch run with us? Maybe you already hava and we just havent met. Anyways have a great day.
    SENT:
    I don't know about the first half of your post??? I think you are thinking of a different thread.
    If Rexone thinks Limelight is Greg he will ban him.
    Thats all.
    I was on a run last winter, I rode with Ken but you were not there. I am going to try and make another, but I have two small kids 4 and 1 and I feel safer on the lake with NO current. If we get a sitter for a trip we'll be there.
    Then you send me this azzwipe.
    you are such a nut swinger and liar...................................
    you think Rexone doesn't already know???? come on you are the one who throws him under the bus..
    I'd give Grads about 3 days before he is gone again.
    Only because your puzzy azz told the whole dlb.
    SENT:
    What???? You been dringking again.
    RESPONCE:
    aren't you even a little embarresed sendin that?
    The misspell was a joke DA. But no worries in Bi-polar Ken's head we will be friends again in 5,4,3,2...
    2nd RESPONCE
    I'd say by your spelling, you may have had too many, lol...
    lol, psycho

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast