Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: School Nurse or School Idiot....

YeLLowBoaT
    There are still school nurses??????
    sorry to here about your son...

Biglue
    He'll be fine. 5 years ago he broke his other arm just like that. It was both his Ulna and Radius...........both times. I think he was just trying to get out of chores.
    I cant help but laugh at this post Topless. I guess no one is safe from your humor. LOL
    Sorry to hear about your boy. Hope he recovers soon. Sure He'll be back to raising hell before you guys know it. In the mean time design some new chores to make him up for slacking off. :idea: :wink:

topless
    I cant help but laugh at this post Topless. I guess no one is safe from your humor. LOL
    Sorry to hear about your boy. Hope he recovers soon. Sure He'll be back to raising hell before you guys know it. In the mean time design some new chores to make him up for slacking off. :idea: :wink:Well it is amusing watching him tie his shoes.

Biglue
    Well it is amusing watching him tie his shoes.
    LMAO. One thing is for sure, he wont grow up with thin skin.

lucky
    hope the lil guy feels better
    now in regards to the nurse -- Idiot most definatly -- she makes me look smart ...

Biglue
    hope the lil guy feels better
    now in regards to the nurse -- Idiot most definatly -- she makes me look smart ...
    Well not if she uses your spelling and grammar. :crossx:

lucky
    Well not if she uses your spelling and grammar. :crossx:
    like i said ....

OGShocker
    Sorry to see that Topless. Look at the bright side. If he would have broken both, you'd be wiping his azz...again..

WYRD
    School Nurse or School Idiot.... .
    Easy there my 1st ex wife is a school nurse.......................wait on second thought carry on :crossx:
    Hope he recovers quickly!

My son broke both of his wrists and knocked himself out trying to slam dunk in the 8th grade. I got a call from the stupid ass nurse about 2 hours later to tell me my son got hurt at school. I should have sued those dumb asses. His wrists were totally broke and obvious when I picked him up. He was in a lot of pain. This thread brings back some bad memories for me. I hope your son heals quickly Topless
    Dumb ass school nurses.... barely a step above people that would sue them. :notam:

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast