Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Credit Score...

shueman
    Ready to pull the trigger on a place in Havasu.... W.F. pre-qualified my at 787....:idea: Is that good enough to get a decent rate and favorable terms....

Throttle
    Ready to pull the trigger on a place in Havasu.... W.F. pre-qualified my at 787....:idea: Is that good enough to get a decent rate and favorable terms....
    i think you should be good enough to take it in the shorts a couple times with score like that, no really I think you will be fine. Do you have someone to help you get what you want? Give Debbie Oster a call, I will go look her number up for ya. She was really great when I did mine.

shueman
    i think you should be good enough to take it in the shorts a couple times with score like that, no really I think you will be fine. Do you have someone to help you get what you want? Give Debbie Oster a call, I will go look her number up for ya. She was really great when I did mine.
    Thanks Cam...ya PM me her number... The wifie and I will be out on the 7th-8th to start lookin'... Still flippin' a coin between a condo & a house...

Throttle
    Thanks Cam...ya PM me her number... The wifie and I will be out on the 7th-8th to start lookin'... Still flippin' a coin between a condo & a house...
    pm sent, call me if you get time while there on saturday, i gotta go back to work on that sunday. i plan on being on the lake, but if the timing is right we could have a cold one and put the girls together

shueman
    Appreciate it... We'll call ya that Saturday...

Old Man Havasu
    787 great score! Buy a house on the south side. That way you are closer to the only decent launch ramp, Cattail!

shueman
    787 great score! Buy a house on the south side. That way you are closer to the only decent launch ramp, Cattail!
    Gotta do sumptin'...getting killed by the IRS....

topflite
    Buy a house on the north side and use Windsor. Leave Cattail to us wakeboarders

Mandelon
    Gotta do sumptin'...getting killed by the IRS....
    That's cuz you make too much money!!!!

Old Man Havasu
    Buy a house on the north side and use Windsor. Leave Cattail to us FLATBILLERS?
    Fixed it for you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast