Thread: swmo tablerock stockton?

brad_man_72
    i live in springfield mo and it would be nice to hang out with some other boating enthusiast. is their anything going on in my area?

BrotherWolf
    i live in springfield mo and it would be nice to hang out with some other boating enthusiast. is their anything going on in my area?
    Springfield...kewl I use to live in Ste Genevieve Mo and spent most of the time we lived there down in Cape Gerardo, Mo

Wasted Income
    My wife and I get down to Tablerock lake once or twice per year with the boat. Had my Hydrostream down there last year. Gorgeous lake!
    Want to bring the Avenger down sometime this year

brad_man_72
    thanks for the link wasted, you may see me around that site.

Wasted Income
    thanks for the link wasted, you may see me around that site.
    No problem, man. We'd love to have you on the site!
    Always looking for contributions to the site. Especially to the Lake Review section http://www.midwestboatingonline.com/LakeReviews.htm which has turned into more of a "ramp review" section.
    See ya around.
    -Jeff

jungledave
    My wife and I get down to Tablerock lake once or twice per year with the boat. Had my Hydrostream down there last year. Gorgeous lake!
    Want to bring the Avenger down sometime this year I'll be draging my 21 Eliminator Daytona jet down to tablerock on the 28th of july. Normally stay around aunts creek or oak hill. We live in Colorado and think that Tablerock is one of the nicest lakes in the country.

brad_man_72
    ill be on tablerock this sat 6-26-08 ill probably be hanging around the shell knob/ white river arm

Howdy.

Just found this forum today. I'm on Table Rock just west of Indian Point since 2001... I'm into performance outboards and have had a HydroStream Vegas XT, STV Pro Comp, STV Euro, and just bought a Rapid Craft Riot.