Thread: Banks Turbo Kit

sintax
    The kit i have came off of the 460 ford that came in the boat I just bought. I'm switching to NA chevy power and wont be needing the turbo kit.
    I picked up some chevy logs with the intention of running this kit converted over but dont really have the drive to make it happen.
    So this will come with both chevy and ford logs. Turbos look to be in great shape, look clean w/ no leaks.
    Looking for $1200 obo

Sangerdude
    What size/brand turbo's are those? Water/oil cooled? What "kit" is this?
    Thanks!

obnoxious001
    What he has is the Banks Ford kit, which should have Rajay 301E turbos, but then he has the Chevy exhaust, including the taller riser with wastegate provisions (see 1st photo). Those turbos were not water cooled, and you would probably want to find an intercooler to replace the small water-cooled box that is included with this kit, but pretty darn cheap for $1200.

sintax
    What he has is the Banks Ford kit, which should have Rajay 301E turbos, but then he has the Chevy exhaust, including the taller riser with wastegate provisions (see 1st photo). Those turbos were not water cooled, and you would probably want to find an intercooler to replace the small water-cooled box that is included with this kit, but pretty darn cheap for $1200.
    All of the above is 110% correct.
    Also included is the Holley carb.

Sangerdude
    Let me know if you want to part with the chevy logs and risers... I want to build a single turbo draw through set up...
    Thanks for the info guys!