Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling the PCC...Folsom Lake this weekend!

grads2112
    I was thinking we would head out to Folsom this weekend and try to use up the left over pasties from Shasta. With the lake dropping about a foot a day we probably will be able to use it for only about another 2 weeks and then we will be stuck at the river. We need to get our Pastie Cove time in before it's too late! Anyone else up for going? Maybe we can talk BBQBadBoy into grilling for us. Oh, and if any of the DLB peeps we met last weekend were thinking of hitting the lake this year, this might be your only chance.

BBQBadBoyJ
    Slipperywhenwet may still have her pasties on from last weekend! Fantasy Island will be there with the BBQ - I will supply the labor, and a woman for the pasties. I will bring a meat selection, and would be happy to cook your meat of choice. We will be sure to have hot wings and some other appetizer. Oh and Grad, Slipperywhenwet picked up a bottle of hot sauce for you. What time should we pal on going out?
    Grad do you happen to have the Avatar that you were sending me?

justfloatn
    I would say "I'M IN" but you know that's a load of B.S. I am going to try for Sunday. I have a party to go to Saturday night and I don't want to crash early like last weekend
    But I was the only one out of bed before noon :jawdrop:
    And I may be solo.
    John. ...Paging John.

grads2112
    Grad do you happen to have the Avatar that you were sending me?
    Here it is.
    http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/1...badboyjyw2.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

grads2112
    Are we going to do this on Saturday, Sunday or both?

Slipperywhenwet
    You know us we are in for both days! Unless you want to do Saturday at the lake and Sunday by the pool.

GOING ON SUNDAY ..... looks like you guys had a disapointing miserable time at shasta what a bummer...

John.
    Hey Derek, lets talk tomorrow. How about you drive this weekend on Folsom, I'll be the boat bitch and next weekend I'll drive on the river and you can be the boat bitch.
    If we go on Saturday, I'd like to be off the water in time to get home to see the UFC Ultimate Fighter Finale. Can't miss my fights! :devil:

Mrs.Daytona
    Pastie Cove or Mrs.D's Grotto. Either way I'm ready for some motorboatin'

Keep'n It Cold
    Good old Folsom Pond, man it seems like they can't ever keep that lake level stable doesn't matter how much rain you get. Gotta keep that water flowing down the river to keep the fish alive B/S. It's been that way since I was a kid.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast