Thread: boat racing

jetboat jeff
    how come there are on boat racing by my house in riverside ca.

gokartrder
    Kind of hard to understand what your actually asking there buddy. I live in Riverside too. Now what is this your talking about?

POPs@AggressorJets
    Kind of hard to understand what your actually asking there buddy. I live in Riverside too. Now what is this your talking about?There was Great Racing @ Ski Land (Perris Ca.) Now its Homes I think! Some are still trying to get Lake Elsinore to come on board- Maybe NJBA as I think they lost the Lake Ming thing. Fagen and the IHBA may want to go back. Attendance should be Great there. Driver Down may be a Problem as you can't see 5 inches in the green slime. Its wild 52 Years ago I skied every weekend and it was great.
    I guess the water got OLD!

There was Great Racing @ Ski Land (Perris Ca.) Now its Homes I think! Some are still trying to get Lake Elsinore to come on board- Maybe NJBA as I think they lost the Lake Ming thing. Fagen and the IHBA may want to go back. Attendance should be Great there. Driver Down may be a Problem as you can't see 5 inches in the green slime. Its wild 52 Years ago I skied every weekend and it was great.
    I guess the water got OLD!
    Well ya Dave,... you guys pissed all up in that place and left beer cans everywhere, with your pyramid water skiing back in the day,...beach blanket bee-bop-n-shit! lol
    Todd

moneysucker
    Check http://www.thunderboatregatta.com/ticketinfo.htm
    IHBA drags run here and the SS and K boats do as well. it is a great event.
    Cy

POPs@AggressorJets
    Well ya Dave,... you guys pissed all up in that place and left beer cans everywhere, with your pyramid water skiing back in the day,...beach blanket bee-bop-n-shit!
    ToddThat was my older brothers. I was the go-fer,with one assignment,loose a ski race and get a ass whoop, it got real wild sometimes, ski-ing behind these guys with Blood Shot Eyes, and Bad Bad Slurr's, pull me and watch the tow hull dig chines @ WOT around the lake.
    Best of all- The winner (Ski Racer) got to set in the Car while the older guy's collected on the free Bar tab and tried to line up another Race for you. When you got into there boats your feet were covered with Oil floating around in the back seats. Only when they thought it might be a tight race would they pull there drain plugs on the flatties to clean it out. "O" I see what you mean- It was the Oil Drain that caused it. Not so- I can prove it- The Elsinore Water is bought from Canyon Lake, which is already contaminated down to Elsinore, that water is then transfered down to Corona Lake, and Hell we already know it has no effect on Cat Fish, as all the Beer put back into the Lake from Canyon Lake & Elsinore Lake has produced Record Size Cat Fish caught in Corona Lake and those people swear by the eating of these Fish! So there you go its all a round robbin natural event that happens and we all know that it further has no effect on human hair, as this is the Mullett Capital of the World. Also I will point out that those one tooth people that live back in those hills of Corona Lake and Elsinore Hills are also world known for what they Grow and Produce. So much so, if you ever wonder back there, you are met by strange people carrying Shot Guns, which state: Yee Con not go any farther.!