Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: July 5th

grads2112
    Last year we went to Rollins while you guys were in Tahoe and there was a guy in a late 80's 28' Carrera with the off-shore wing/spoiler deal acting like the big man on campus It was amusing.
    Badburn (CatSass)?:jawdrop:

justfloatn
    Badburn (CatSass)?:jawdrop:
    LOL
    No, Similar boat completly opposit attitude
    So are you going to be here this Sat or in Tahoe?????
    I owe you and Mrs. Daytona a Tri-tip BBQ

Slipperywhenwet
    We were thinking Rollins. When Folsom drops below 410', which it will by this weekend, I feel that it is too dangerous. Rocks start popping up everywhere. We need to hear from BBQBadBoyJ and TA, they went to Rollins this weekend to scout it out. Well, how was it? Rollins is Full, like glass. We hung with the Sheriff & his wife on Saturday. Stayed the night on the boat and had TA & family come out on Sunday. It was a great time, BBQbadboy even showed off on the knee board. We talked to Mark which told us that your boats are fine to bring out. Just the speed limit is 55. He will close his eyes if you are going any faster. Small lake, but if you like to hang at the sand bar - it is a great lake. You can actually walk in your boat in parts of the sandbar. TA plans on bringing the Nordic out. We plan on going Friday the 4th. Anyone planning on joining?

justfloatn
    Rollins is Full, like glass. We hung with the Sheriff & his wife on Saturday. Stayed the night on the boat and had TA & family come out on Sunday. It was a great time, BBQbadboy even showed off on the knee board. We talked to Mark which told us that your boats are fine to bring out. Just the speed limit is 55. He will close his eyes if you are going any faster. Small lake, but if you like to hang at the sand bar - it is a great lake. You can actually walk in your boat in parts of the sandbar. TA plans on bringing the Nordic out. We plan on going Friday the 4th. Anyone planning on joining?
    I need to get you my Ph#. I didn't know anyone was going out there last weekend.
    The 4th I may be going to a bbq/pool party. I'll know more later in the week.

limelite
    I think you will be beating the Grass Valley hillbillies off left and right if you bring your Eliminator
    I heard they play that song "Deliverence" over the loud speakers on that lake every time they see an eliminator...... King has an all together different meaning to them hillbillies, LOL.....

grads2112
    I thought that since I have some free time I would drive up to Rollins and check it out today. Water looks good, small but good, launch ramp is nice but the parking for the trailers is kind of small. I can't wait to hear the motors rumble off of those canyon walls! It only took me 35 minutes from my house in Roseville to get there. I'm not sure about going Friday July 4th, afterall that is novice boater day, but I'm game for Saturday.
    While I was there I had two Hillbillies come up and ask to clean the windows on my truck because they saw the Eliminator sticker.

limelite
    I thought that since I have some free time I would drive up to Rollins and check it out today. Water looks good, small but good, launch ramp is nice but the parking for the trailers is kind of small. I can't wait to hear the motors rumble off of those canyon walls! It only took me 35 minutes from my house in Roseville to get there. I'm not sure about going Friday July 4th, afterall that is novice boater day, but I'm game for Saturday.
    While I was there I had two Hillbillies come up and ask to clean the windows on my truck because they saw the Eliminator sticker.
    They like to be nice to trick you.. Good thing you left the windows rolled up and the door's locked..Had you got out, you wouldn't be here posting, you'd still be trying to get untied from that tree

Jordy
    I think you will be beating the Grass Valley hillbillies off left and right if you bring an Eliminator there.
    That's OK, Greggie is used to beating off guys left and right...
    Just try not to get jealous if he's not giving you the attention you're used to.

justfloatn
    Just try not to get jealous if he's not giving you the attention you're used to.
    UMMM, I think you need to look at the Shasta photos to see why I hangout with grads.

Poker Runs West
    WOW what a change, King of Folsom, Terror of Tahoe and Shasta Supreme is
    going to a water skiing lake when Tahoe is only 1 hour further. Greg I am very concerned about what happen to you at Shasta. Are you OK?
    If you survive the Rollins Rope em and Ride em Rough Riders I will see you in Tahoe on the 8th. Go get that testosterone shot before coming up.
    With great concern,:idea:
    Chris

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast