Thread: local boaters DELTA

d-jet-boat-may
    Hey,
    I moved out to the Stockton area a little over a year ago. I've gone to all the local spots, lost isle, ski beah, windmill cove, etc... I have no one to go boating with so I usually go by myself. I'm just looking for some other boaters to chill with. See ya on the water!

Cas
    check this out, on our 8th year with mostly local peeps-
    Tower Park 2008 (http://www.banderlog.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5341)
    you're more than welcome to join in!

d-jet-boat-may
    Yeah id like to come and hang out for the day. Where is tower park? Do they have a beach there?

78Anthonyjet
    Go over to PB and check the DLB section, Delta Lunch Bunch. Great group of guys and gals to boat with.

Napanutt
    Go over to PB and check the DLB section, Delta Lunch Bunch. Great group of guys and gals to boat with.
    You mean here...http://www.performanceboats.com/html...splay.php?f=64

Cas
    Yeah id like to come and hang out for the day. Where is tower park? Do they have a beach there?
    Tower Park is about 5 miles outside of Lodi right on highway 12. Hwy 12 is a few miles north of Stockton and it's best to take 5 instead of 99. Tower Park has a little beach but we always boat to larger ones in the area.
    We don't do as many trips to the Delta as a group like the DLB but we often meet at different lakes. There's a schedule on the Banderlog board- http://www.banderlog.com/phpBB2/index.php if you're interested in checking out others places as well.

d-jet-boat-may
    Cool, you guys rock!

78Anthonyjet

donzi5150
    Hey,
    I moved out to the Stockton area a little over a year ago. I've gone to all the local spots, lost isle, ski beah, windmill cove, etc... I have no one to go boating with so I usually go by myself. I'm just looking for some other boaters to chill with. See ya on the water!
    I'll be locating up in Stockton next month and would love to hook up....I will also be new to the area.....I did go to Tower Park about two years ago and met Cas there.....good bunch of people..... I look forward to getting to hang out with them sometime soon..........