Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stockton

Todd969
    HOW DID YOU GET THE PICTURES TO COME INTO THE SCREEN?
    I took a bunch of pics of Stockton and Sacramento, but haven't been able to post any that would be on the screen.
    I use photobucket as my host, then copy the URL from there and click on the mountain icon and paste it here.

DELTA~HOLIC
    Does it get rough? Could we do it at 60 or so, or would the water be too big for that? How do you handle the ocean-going ships?
    I stayed last night at the Delta King, a refurbished riverboat right in old downtown Sac. Very cool - hotrod jet boats rumbling past on the river, Santana playing at a venue across the river, and an amazing, but pricey, restaurant. I had the calamari, clam chowder, and seafood pasta dish. Awesome!
    The river didn't seem as fast as last time I was there - I even watched a houseboat spin around in the middle of the channel and moor on the west side, right across from the Delta King.
    I'm working on the wife to do a Delta boat vacation this year, but the RV needs service, which is expensive, and then with diesel at $5.20 or better, it gets worse. We may pass this year and just go to Havasu - we're already making payments there.
    dont know who this is, but its a cool video of someone throwing a huge rooster tail pass a ship. Stockton, windmill cove bar.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJH32H_q5ZU

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12