Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why people are voting Democrat

SeaSlut
    6. Look how a democrat ruined the State of Louisiana with Katrina and a Republican made it all happen smoothly.......no chaos, no looting, no lawlessnwss, evacuation as planned, resources in place, did not tell FEMA to stay out, etc......I want a Lefty in charge with the next one!:idea:
    Yeah, Nobody says anything when G.W. fixed FEMA and made it work

90mphRAGE
    Trickle down economics DOESN'T WORK. The theory that businesses will pass tax cuts down to the working class is BS. The greedy basta rds at the top keep it to themselves then send your job overseas. TAX the RICH!!!!. Sorry if your rich, but you'll get by. And if not, the Bush crime family will buy your failed company with the taxpayers money. Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac profits were private, but their losses are now the publics. Hope the feds will bail me out if I make a bad business decision!
    OBAMA '08

centerhill condor
    Trickle down economics DOESN'T WORK. The theory that businesses will pass tax cuts down to the working class is BS. The greedy basta rds at the top keep it to themselves then send your job overseas. TAX the RICH!!!!. Sorry if your rich, but you'll get by. And if not, the Bush crime family will buy your failed company with the taxpayers money. Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac profits were private, but their losses are now the publics. Hope the feds will bail me out if I make a bad business decision!
    OBAMA '08
    Presumably, you're referring to the fannie/freddie "situation"...would it interest you to know their #2 campaign check casher is Obama?
    As for trickle down...dude, giving the poor money keeps them from getting an education and movin' on up to the east side. Some folks would call that subsidizing poverty...businesses don't pay taxes, there I typed it.
    CC

SeaSlut
    CONGRESS: 535 men stabbing fleas with an ice pick while oblivious to the dog underneath.

centerhill condor
    CONGRESS: 535 men stabbing fleas with an ice pick while oblivious to the dog underneath.
    now, that's funny!
    CC

90mphRAGE
    First, I don't doubt that Obama gets some corprate money. They all do, that's the only way they can compete.
    Second, who has the #1 Fannie/Freddie check? Bet I can guess.
    And last, why would money keep anyone from getting education? WOW I'm confused!
    Vote republican, that way we can get all the pedophiles in one place.
    They are all pigs, some wear lipstick.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but mine is the only one that counts.

centerhill condor
    and your guess is?
    CC

nodigg
    First, I don't doubt that Obama gets some corprate money. They all do, that's the only way they can compete.
    And last, why would money keep anyone from getting education? WOW I'm confused!
    Vote republican, that way we can get all the pedophiles in one place.
    They are all pigs, some wear lipstick.
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but mine is the only one that counts.
    Let's see, it took the number one guy 9 years to accumulate enough to be number one. Obama, I need a telprompter to think straight, took only three years to hit the number two spot
    So, tax big business. Big business simply raises prices to keep on making the profit. If you raise taxes on business who do you think pays more taxes? The poor maybe ?
    DING, DING, DING, DING!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast