Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crush 29 in Roseville sucks!

grads2112
    I'm officially slamming a boycott on it. The "talent" that goes there has gone down hill in recent weeks, their food and drinks are extremely overpriced, their service sucks and to top it off last night when we were dining in their courtyard some assholes were choking down cigars and cigarettes right next to us while we were eating so we asked them to take it outside or elsewhere and their response was "in a minute" or something like that. Well many minutes go by so Hrd2Hndl tells the manager about it and his response in a nutshell was "too bad". You know what Abe, "too bad" we won't be going to your fading hot spot of a restaurant anymore, we will be taking our business across the street to Paul Martin's where a glass of wine means a full glass and not just a taste.
    P.S. The valet guys are cool and if you are a chain smoker this is the place for you.

John.
    WORD!
    it really sucks that Jon blew Ericka off when she asked about the smoking rules. I asked the people nicely if they could smoke somewhere else. Oh well.

justfloatn
    Sorry to hear you guys had a bad time.
    But you know I don't mind hearing Abe has lost more business
    FYI, Abe was only listed for three or four liens this month and I think one lawsuit. Slow month for him
    I allready trashed the paper so don't quote me
    And yes Paul Martins does give a FULL glass!!

grads2112
    One bright spot last night was when they moved a $90,000 BMW out of the spot up front so I could park my Exxon Valdez of a Lincoln there.

justfloatn
    Any A$$ can drive a BMW...Lincoln's are reserved for Kings

John.
    One bright spot last night was when they moved a $90,000 BMW out of the spot up front so I could park my Exxon Valdez of a Lincoln there.
    was that the guy with frosted tips wearing the affliction shirt?

grads2112
    was that the guy with frosted tips wearing the affliction shirt?
    96 more payments and they can rip up the IOU

grads2112
    Just making sure that no one is going to this shithole tonight.

Badburn
    I'm officially slamming a boycott on it. The "talent" that goes there has gone down hill in recent weeks, their food and drinks are extremely overpriced, their service sucks and to top it off last night when we were dining in their courtyard some assholes were choking down cigars and cigarettes right next to us while we were eating so we asked them to take it outside or elsewhere and their response was "in a minute" or something like that. Well many minutes go by so Hrd2Hndl tells the manager about it and his response in a nutshell was "too bad". You know what Abe, "too bad" we won't be going to your fading hot spot of a restaurant anymore, we will be taking our business across the street to Paul Martin's where a glass of wine means a full glass and not just a taste.
    P.S. The valet guys are cool and if you are a chain smoker this is the place for you.
    You couldn't pay me to go out there... a bunch of drunk idiots that could care less about your lungs.
    I coulda told you that place sucked a year and a half ago, you should've asked.

grads2112
    You couldn't pay me to go out there... a bunch of drunk idiots that could care less about your lungs.
    I coulda told you that place sucked a year and a half ago, you should've asked.
    Old wise one, when will I learn.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast