Thread: Sacramento River pics 8/9

q: Can you open it up , if so where ? was the launch ramp crowded ? and what was the resturant / bar that you were at ? , it looked like a good time....

grads2112
    q: Can you open it up , if so where ? was the launch ramp crowded ? and what was the resturant / bar that you were at ? , it looked like a good time....
    We were able to open it up a few times but we had to be very careful when doing it because the river is so skinny and people were turning in front of us left and right. As far as the launch ramp goes, it was fine launching but getting out was a nightmare! It took us an hour to wait for the trailer and when we did finally get out the line was probably 30 trailers deep.:jawdrop: I'm thinking weekdays would be much better. Maybe a Monday? The first couple pictures were taken at the Virgin Sturgeon which is a very cool place and very inexpensive. The other restaurant we went to was Alamar up by the Highway 5 bridge.

30 trailers yikes...... discovery park , thats what I figured. Any bumper boats ?, it must have been a mess . Definetly a weekday thing now.

acatitude
    We were able to open it up a few times but we had to be very careful when doing it because the river is so skinny and people were turning in front of us left and right. As far as the launch ramp goes, it was fine launching but getting out was a nightmare! It took us an hour to wait for the trailer and when we did finally get out the line was probably 30 trailers deep.:jawdrop: I'm thinking weekdays would be much better. Maybe a Monday? The first couple pictures were taken at the Virgin Sturgeon which is a very cool place and very inexpensive. The other restaurant we went to was Alamar up by the Highway 5 bridge.
    I'm sure the line at Folson was shorter

definetly shorter ....but those old fishing dudes doing their self launch routine , take an hour to launch/retrive you get three of those guys in a row and your focked

Slipperywhenwet