Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Obama's Own Words!

donzi5150
    Look out Whitey!
    Think you know who this man is?
    This possible President of the United States?? Read Below and ask yourselves, is this REALLY someone we can see as the President of our great nation!!!!
    Below are a few lines from Obama's books; In his words!
    From Dreams of My Father: 'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'
    From Dreams of My Father : 'I found a solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and animosity against my mother's race.'
    From Dreams of My Father: 'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white.'
    From Dreams of My Father: 'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.'
    From Dreams of My Father: 'I never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.'
    And FINALLY the Most Damming one of ALL of them!!!
    From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'

centerhill condor
    His supporters state he has the same resum'e as Abraham Lincoln to be President.
    I must have missed how Obama wrestled for command of his army unit.
    CC

deltaAce
    From Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'
    So, he's on the side of UGLY!!!!
    We're not going to see any of those quotes on the television news channels.

Cas
    So, he's on the side of UGLY!!!!
    obviously he is!
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...republican.jpg

Blown 472
    And what of this stinking pile, if this **** loves them so much move there and leave America to the Americans to run, ****ing asshole.
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle20615.htm

donzi5150
    And what of this stinking pile, if this **** loves them so much move there and leave America to the Americans to run, ****ing asshole.
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle20615.htm
    Is Blown actually agreeing with me about Obama?

Blown 472
    Is Blown actually agreeing with me about Obama?
    Yup, **** him and the ****ing joo loving pos vp he has elected, ****ing pos assclowns.

donzi5150
    Yup, **** him and the ****ing joo loving pos vp he has elected, ****ing pos assclowns.
    I am going to say it; McCain just won the Presidency with his pick.....a gun toting, NRA card member, hunter and fisher, drill now, less taxes, as kicking Woman.....they just got 95% of the female vote baring any catostrophic event!

Blown 472
    I am going to say it; McCain just won the Presidency with his pick.....a gun toting, NRA card member, hunter and fisher, drill now, less taxes, as kicking Woman.....they just got 95% of the female vote baring any catostrophic event!
    Catostrophic event, what a strange choice of words.:idea:

Blown 472
    You really think he sealed the deal with her?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast