Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Magazine Question...

wolf
    And then performance boats goes and puts a girl on the cover so big that you can't even tell what kind of magazine it is. I want a boating magazine...if I want tits I'll buy a real skin mag.
    Your just mad because this is the only forum that hasn't banned you yet for acting like an ass clown. You have a grudge against PB so you'd come up with anything. If they didn't have any girls on it you'd complain. Too many girls, you'd complain. Just enough girls and you'd complain. If HB banned you you'd start complaining about that.
    Maybe you should just subscribe to Playgirl so that you can finally get a magazine with the content you want.

grads2112
    Your just mad because this is the only forum that hasn't banned you yet for acting like an ass clown. You have a grudge against PB so you'd come up with anything. If they didn't have any girls on it you'd complain. Too many girls, you'd complain. Just enough girls and you'd complain. If HB banned you you'd start complaining about that.
    Maybe you should just subscribe to Playgirl so that you can finally get a magazine with the content you want.
    nice first 2 posts stalker.

And then performance boats goes and puts a girl on the cover so big that you can't even tell what kind of magazine it is. I want a boating magazine...if I want tits I'll buy a real skin mag.
    They have to do somthing if they can't sell their magazine

riverracerx
    Which magazine is everyone talking about here? I have all of the Hot Boat mags and I don't see too much "girls" on the cover. Check them here: http://***boat.com/monthly_features.php
    Performance Boats, which I also read, did have a huge pic of a girl on the cover in their last edition. I didn't quite get why, but I like the inside of the mag nonetheless.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12