Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Okmulgee Jet/ V-drive Bash . . . . Need a name, date, and some more boats ! !

ONAROLL
    that was just fun!!!!!!!!!!!! too many good people all in the same place, Dustin, you did good.......Barbara, thank you for offering up your home for the party, Bo and Leesa yer a class act, glad to finally meet ya, Carnival Ride it was nice to put a face with the screen name(sandbagger). Perry and Linda thanks for loaning me everything I forgot to bring, Info, I waited all weekend to see that dog blow out, thanks for the show, the blown alky boats were great as always, Logan, your inspirational words after the evening meal (at 2:30am) were classic,( I got pics), PeeDub, we should have met before now, Tim, Adam and the girls, yer the best hosts, Im gonna forget somebody but we did have a blast, but before I bail out, the Lake Patrol guys, I felt like I was being watched by a good border collie, your attention to our gathering was on a very positive note, normally, these type of boats draw negative reactions from water cops, not on your beat, your professionalism and attention to our event is a credit to your department, without your flexibility on the header issues this event could have been shut down on the spot, and as a group we thank you............Vic

DUECE'SDAD
    Dang Vic, did you put on a tuxedo to type that speech ? ? ? Words well put. . . Im thinking we need to get together again at the end of summer (maybe mid-late august) Tenkiller ?? ?? Gibson ? ? Anyone in ? ? where ya wanna meet next ? ??

Infomaniac
    The island at Ft. Gibson has been a good host for drag boats from years past. Sand beach and protected drag race area.
    You need to come check it out Dustin.

Infomaniac
    Info, I waited all weekend to see that dog blow out,
    Momma had a death grip on him both feet on the dash and wedged into the seat.. LOL

DUECE'SDAD
    Wheres the "Carny's " everybody make it home alright ?? ?? I know your probably grounded, but tell momma to let you post up an everyones alrighty post. . . Hope the boy made it home in one peice !!
    Once home sunday, i cleaned up the boat and before putting it up, i decided to pull the oil press guage and whirl over, well it was squirtin, so i blew out the guage and reinstalled. It immediatelly busted up to 80 psi . So tonight, i double checked the distributor for tdc and she busted right off. I guess it must have loaded up while we were lining up and waiting for the water to clear. I should have bumped it outta gear and cleared it out, and who knows why the guage got plugged up at the same time. I havent ever seen a guage do that.
    Bullfrog you still got your woman ? ? ? Let me in on that inspirational speech made at the second dinner ! ! !

DUECE'SDAD

indawada
    undefinedundefinedundefined
    Thanks for a great time!!!
    Enjoyed all the hot boats and the party, even though we did leave before the swim party!!! :cry: (But you probably didn't want to see a couple of old people naked anyway :yuk: !!!)
    Looking forward to our meeting again, wheverever it may be!

Leesa and I were the "old people" at the Midnight swim And we are in for the next get together wherever it may be.
    Info. is right about the Island on FtGibson, perfect for jets and V-drives.

DUECE'SDAD
    well sounds like we got something going on for gibson, i will check my calender i know we have several races coming up and one is august 25ish, so maybe the weekend before that, that should be right before school starting time for anyone that has kids.. . Prog b just called and said that he may have some more okc dudes in if we can find a place for a little more "side by side action"
    Whats up with gibson as far as the lake gastopo ? ? ? I have be there a few times, and did receive a no baffle award about 7 years ago that was - $150 are they more lax now ?? ?? I guess as long as we send nozleman to make peace with the cops first we should be good !!

As a rule the Lake patrole don't come to the island, or they havent been there when I was? side by side, all day at the island I have seen lots of good heads up runing up on gibson