Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Okmulgee Jet/ V-drive Bash . . . . Need a name, date, and some more boats ! !

ONAROLL
    Yup, the Ford will be there.............and deadly lightning is a credible excuse........Vic

DUECE'SDAD
    I thought you were going to say " and deadly lightning Fast " HA HA, I cut the dash on "The Dirty Boat" this evening, i will get you some pics soon, its a world of differece, and got rid of alot of the delamination on the top up there. I shooting for having it ready for the texhomo gathering on the holiday, you going ? ? ?

ONAROLL
    I want to see the pictures, I cant figure out what your doing in my head, I cant obligate for Texoma yet, remember I work every Sunday and it sucks having to drag up early, we'll see.........did my loader show up yet?......Vic

maxwedge
    Whoose Sidewinder? Taylor? Cobra? Tahiti? is this? I like it.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...44lake_007.jpg

DUECE'SDAD
    Its a tahiti, and it is by far one of my favorite boats out there, and it has the biggest rooster there also, Its a guy name tom who lives there at the lake, and the party was at his house last time He has alotta really cool toys. Thats the only pic i have of the boat, but everything is layed out so cool, i.e. seating, swim platform, etc.

jdf
    what lake is this on ,, cause we are going to try and come and bring a bunch from east tx 5 or 6 boat's

progplb
    Okmulgee Ok ... Map link below.
    http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...3e%3cbr%20%2f% 3e%20Okmulgee%2c%20OK%20US&cid=lfmaplink2&name=Okm ulgee%20Lake

DUECE'SDAD
    This is about 30 miles south of tulsa, and about 30 miles north of I 40. We have been in talks about t- shirts and some cool handmade/homade awards for categories such as biggest roost (which tom might have yall beat in the tahiti) furthest tow, and possibly more. I wanna ride with someone that has the huevos to do the 360 spin, that would deserve an award on its own ! ! I am not wishing for the date to hurry and get here b/c time goes fast enuf, but were getting some good plans made on this happening

thark27
    Dustin let me know if you need any help with anything and we lake folks will do whatever is needed.

jdf
    cool i from chickasha and moved to tx in 89 ,,,,

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast