Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Okmulgee Jet/ V-drive Bash . . . . Need a name, date, and some more boats ! !

Would an old sterndrive be welcome???? Is there a marina?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...010343-med.JPG

DUECE'SDAD
    Would an old sterndrive be welcome???? Is there a marina?
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...010343-med.JPG
    Yes sir, sterndrives welcome, last year there was a cool 25ft or so that was very slick. Sorry no marina its not that big a lake, so you wont run outta gas and the smoker will be cookin so you wont need any lunch. There should be atleast one other wyatts boat there, and hopefully a couple that i have painted, the black one with traditional flames, and the white one with blue flames and orange splash graphics.

weekendwarrior
    What kind of boat is the blue tunnel jet with white flames? That is a cool looking boat.

DUECE'SDAD
    Badge says Youngblood, its a 21 ft, its probably the condor splash is what progb says, he is buying it tonight, so you can ask him more soon ! !

Yes sir, sterndrives welcome, last year there was a cool 25ft or so that was very slick. Sorry no marina its not that big a lake, so you wont run outta gas and the smoker will be cookin so you wont need any lunch. There should be atleast one other wyatts boat there, and hopefully a couple that i have painted, the black one with traditional flames, and the white one with blue flames and orange splash graphics.
    Did you paint Randy's boat????

progplb
    Badge says Youngblood, its a 21 ft, its probably the condor splash is what progb says, he is buying it tonight, so you can ask him more soon ! !
    Its a 21ft 1990 Youngblood not a splash. Got it in the shop started cleaning up the wiring and going through the hoses. Thought I might have to steal a few of the hoses off the old boat but got real lucky all stainless braid hoses and in good shape. Not so lucky on the gauges have to get all new gages. Ordering them right after I get off the boards.. Other than that it is in good shape all except for a little oops on the left front sponson. Duece's Dad said he take care of for me just to back up and watch the magic.
    I did start it for just a minute. The fuel system looked more like a sprinkler system so I shut it down and called it a night.... I will take some pictures tomorrow.

DUECE'SDAD
    Did you paint Randy's boat????
    Guess not i dont know Randy, but i bet your talkin bout the twin blower boat, i cant take credit for that, thankfully ! ! !

Carnivalride
    Bump
    This thing still on? The dates still June 24th and 25th or were they changed. :rollside: :rollside:
    Just trying to get my summer calender figured out so how about an update.
    Thanks,
    Loren

DUECE'SDAD
    Bump
    This thing still on? The dates still June 24th and 25th or were they changed. :rollside: :rollside:
    Just trying to get my summer calender figured out so how about an update.
    Thanks,
    Loren
    Only if we need to change em to better server you and your's ! ! ! Yes its still on and hopefully i will have something running by then. . . . I have been extremely busy but things should slow down some what after this weekend. So mostlikely next weekend will have a gettogether for the locals and disccuss all the events and finalize the plans. Are you NOT coming ? ? ?

Carnivalride
    Only if we need to change em to better server you and your's ! ! ! Yes its still on and hopefully i will have something running by then. . . . I have been extremely busy but things should slow down some what after this weekend. So mostlikely next weekend will have a gettogether for the locals and disccuss all the events and finalize the plans. Are you NOT coming ? ? ?
    I've taken vacation for the friday before and the monday after does that count for anything. The boat is still together and it fired lastnight. Just trying to make sure everything is still a go, I don't get much vacation time.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast