Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Okmulgee Jet/ V-drive Bash . . . . Need a name, date, and some more boats ! !

kcvega
    DD ain't there a spare promod motor you could just throw in there? Just how big is this Okmulgee lake, I've never been there.

ONAROLL
    I'll be there for sure, let me see Dustin, last year at Tablerock it was a fuel pump issue this year the bad ass blown Sanger will have "shakedown" issues are you really that afraid of my old Ford, I'll tell ya what, I will put my "little" motor back in this week (the hay truck motor)............Vic :crossx:

DUECE'SDAD
    DD ain't there a spare promod motor you could just throw in there? Just how big is this Okmulgee lake, I've never been there.
    For you it would be like putting your boat in a swimming pool ! ! ! Its fairly small, im not sure the acerage, but its about 5) 1/4 mile's if you look at it the way i do ! ! ! one pass across the front, shut down, get turned for the second blast, make a pass, shut down get turned etc. ! ! ! ! I haven seen anything bigger than about 24ft. But i hear there will be lotsa BBQ and all the partying ya want. There is awesome camping in the park or stay in the yards of one of the houses . . .

Pee Dub
    Unless plans get changed, I should be there, even without a paddle.

DUECE'SDAD
    Unless plans get changed, I should be there, even without a paddle.
    You know how they gold dip there babies first shoes, i will personally gold dip that paddle (in paint that is ) !!! would love to have you, and bring steve and any of the bunch that wants to come !!

kcvega
    Dang sounds like a big pond! Probably wouldn't come out there but hey ya never know.

Infomaniac
    Dang sounds like a big pond! Probably wouldn't come out there but hey ya never know.
    Well why not? There are other lakes real close if you want to get away and hold it wide open for a 1/2 hour or so.
    It is a great fellowship with people that have similar intrests. You wont find a better bunch of folks.

progplb
    It is a nice size bass pond but one of the most beautiful lakes around.
    Trees all around great water and some very colorful locals that really roll out the welcome mat.
    I make several lakes every summer ... Foss, Ft Cobb, Draper, Thunderbird, and Eufaula just to mention a few. With this small lake you get less of everything.. Crappy shore line, Boat chop from big boats, Jet ski's and big city jerks out for the weekend. Sometimes less is better.

kcvega
    If ya don't like boat chop you probably won't want me out there. But I would save a boatload in gas money.

DUECE'SDAD
    I practiced up for the "golden glove" award again the other night, "stuck" my fist thru the window in the back door here at the house ! ! ! It looks like the t-shirts are out again for this year. . . I heard early intrest in donations for the shirts and then give away or sell for money back, but I never saw any of the money, and i damn sure dont have any to spare but i will still bring some meat and the smoker will be a blazin if yall got any fixins to bring we should have grub all afternoon saturday at the cove.
    As you guys see the date is exactly two months earlier than it was last year, which is good and bad, its not so hot and some of us hasnt broke our boats yet, (heck some of us hasnt even gotten them runnin!!!) but we should have one heck of a time shootin the breezin and partying saturday night. . . Who will be staying for sunday, so we will know rather to plan anything for the day or not ?? I know all the local (20 or so boats) will be there on sunday

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast