Thread: Energizer kit for Jacuzzi 12 WJ

hes4u
    I was wondering if anyone has put the energizer kit on a WJ or if you have an opinion on it. Thanks

77charger
    havent done a wj but a golden eagle yes.I was happy with the results of it(in stock form) had it rebuilt,impeller detailed,bowl work and added a diverter before i sold it,Definitely noticeable difference from before.
    The wj is a mixed flow High pressure) so it might be cheaper to have someone do some mods to it instead The golden eagle/yj Is a axial flow(low pressure high volume)which will result in bigger improvements

Frosty_pop
    I was considering installing one, but the local jet mechanic told me not to waste my money.... said the WJ was already a "mixed flow" jet. said that with some mods to the bowl could do better that the kit for next to nothing for price. Just my .02

Duane HTP
    I've installed three of the WJ kits, and have seen worthwhile improvements in all three boats. I'd say worth every penny. The big plus is that if you ever need to repair again, it's a lot cheaper than Jacuzzi parts.

565edge
    Hey Duane do you have any used jetaways,i need one.

Frosty_pop
    Looks like a lot of threads about the Jacuzzi WJ Daune.... maybe enough to start making Ultimate Wear Rings for them? And what is a JetAway? will it give me a true neutral?
    [ June 13, 2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Frosty_pop ]

565edge
    Thanks for the pics frosty,it will give you a nuetral but by manualy engaging it at the pump,go to hi-techperformance.com and look them up.

hes4u
    Hey Duane HTP.
    So would you say that the energizer kit is worth the $money. What do you get for them.
    Thanks Terry