Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I did 110 m.p.h. today....ON FOLSOM LAKE!!

riverbound
    That was a single mod v boat a freind owns. That thing was sick with the big motor in now its a lil smaller but still runs well.
    I was referencing Grads. I know of the red boat wasnt that Hullshot something like that. He had the BIG blower motor in it?

grads2112
    Grads......Are you running those speeds on bravos??
    Yes, Bravo XR's with a sportmaster lower.

riverbound
    Yes, Bravo XR's with a sportmaster lower.
    You are crazy...glad you dont boat near me.
    Stay safe!

frosted tips
    Grads......Are you running those speeds on bravos??grads has never seen those speeds.sorry buddy had to say it

riverbound
    grads has never seen those speeds.sorry buddy had to say it
    Thats good to hear. Would hate to read about him after one of those drives went.

frosted tips
    Thats good to hear. Would hate to read about him after one of those drives went.true.Grads is a true die hard boater . but he is a service freak you tell him what to do or not he listens .we see that boat 3 times a month.very anal

grads2112
    I really don't see an issue with driving 115 m.p.h. on stock XR's....Am I missing something? The speed has nothing to do with the drive breaking, it's the horsepower that is pushing them and only have 525's.

grads2112
    true.Grads is a true die hard boater . but he is a service freak you tell him what to do or not he listens .we see that boat 3 times a month.very anal
    By the way, I need to get it in so we can check that clutch.

riverbound
    I really don't see an issue with driving 115 m.p.h. on stock XR's....Am I missing something? The speed has nothing to do with the drive breaking, it's the horsepower that is pushing them and only have 525's.
    Stock 525s??
    You are right its not about the speed but to run those numbers you have to have a considerable ammount of power to do it and any bravo drive is a time bomb. I have seen too many failures that ended in catastrophy.

frosted tips
    Stock 525s??
    You are right its not about the speed but to run those numbers you have to have a considerable ammount of power to do it and any bravo drive is a time bomb. I have seen too many failures that ended in catastrophy.as much as i hate to say it grads and mrs daytona both can drive .and as far as the speed its a daytona no more to say.quote i dont know what in life is not a time bomb:idea:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast