Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rogers Custom Boats

thriller
    Does anyone know what happened to Rogers Custom Boats in Bellflower,Calif? Was this company just closed or did someone take it over,if so what is it called now??

Cas
    Thriller,
    Roger retired back in the late 90's early 00's. If I remember right, he sold his molds to someone in SoCal that never really did anything with them. Also, Advantage boats is building the 18'er if you're looking to buy a new one.

thriller
    Thanks for the reply.I'm not looking for a new boat I currently have a Rogers Bonneville that I bought new in 77 and I used to call Roger every year or so just to see what he was up to.It sounds like his legacy will not continue on and that is too bad as he made a very fast,well made hull!!

You mustev not called him in quite a few years! If you go to www.performanceboats.com under the jets section and start a thread asking to see how many Rogers are still around,...you might find you are a Guppy in a rather large and growing pond!
    I miss mine!
    http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1...dsrogernz7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Midlake Crisis
    That red and white Rogers is in my top 3 favorite boats of all time.
    I don't know what you were thinking to sell it!!

The reason is in my avitar, have you ever been in a 18' v bottom jet?...then taken a ride in a 19' tunnel? there in lies the reason why i sold the Rogers! lol
    Thanks for the kind words!
    I do miss it, only because it was mine, and my wife and i put a shitt pot of effort into the boat from where it started!
    I love my Stealth now, she is good to us!...and my wifes tits! lol

Rumor has it, the guy that i sold it to has it up for sale in Havasu right now, his name is Steve, thats about all i can tell you, that and BigDoug (HB or PB member)knows of him.
    Todd

have you ever been in a 18' v bottom jet?...
    I love my Stealth now, she is good to us!...and my wifes tits! lol
    V bottom jets are for flat chested women I think my wife has a shirt
    that says that

Midlake Crisis
    Rumor has it, the guy that i sold it to has it up for sale in Havasu right now, his name is Steve, thats about all i can tell you, that and BigDoug (HB or PB member)knows of him.
    Todd
    If you find out who it is I would like to know the price and details just for kicks.

Not to be a dick, but i would not offer him a glass of my piss, even if his throat was on fire!
    He has had some,... "Not so nice" things to say about me! wich are complete B.S.
    If you would like to get ahold of him call Cyclone speen marine in Pacoima Ca.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast