Thread: Sac. River this Saturday 9/27

grads2112
    Is anyone interested in going out to the river this Saturday maybe for some lunch? Mrs. D talked to SlipperyWW and they said they might be game. I have a couple extra seats in my boat if someone doesn't want to bring theirs. Hope to see you out there.

Slipperywhenwet
    Is anyone interested in going out to the river this Saturday maybe for some lunch? Mrs. D talked to SlipperyWW and they said they might be game. I have a couple extra seats in my boat if someone doesn't want to bring theirs. Hope to see you out there.
    You know the drill Grads call BBQBadboy and set it up Jay may end up wanting to go with you guys & Instead of taking our boat!!

grads2112
    I talked to BBQBadBoyJ and looks like we will meet at Discovery Park around 11:00 a.m.

frosted tips
    :idea: [QUOTE=grads2112;2964420]Is anyone interested in going out to the river this Saturday maybe for some lunch? Mrs. D talked to SlipperyWW and they said they might be game. I have a couple extra seats in my boat if someone doesn't want to bring theirs. Hope to see you out there.[/QUO:idea: :idea: TE]

frosted tips
    :idea: :idea: Is anyone interested in going out to the river this Saturday maybe for some lunch? Mrs. D talked to SlipperyWW and they said they might be game. I have a couple extra seats in my boat if someone doesn't want to bring theirs. Hope to see you out there.

grads2112
    So are you going tomorrow Frosty?