Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TOBY ------>

boxscore
    Let's see the latest pics....NOW

sigepmock
    He can't he's out in Glamis with his Rhino.....no wait maybe he's not..... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :hammerhea
    j/k Toby.

TOBTEK
    He can't he's out in Glamis with his Rhino.....no wait maybe he's not..... :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :hammerhea
    j/k Toby.
    man...I wish! maybe by next year 2007, they will have my rhino done

TOBTEK
    VERY SOON, getting gell touch ups, still waiting for the cowls and seat backs from the paint shop....planning on taking delivery Tuesday IF the weather holds, not taking it if its raining. Its looking pretty sweet though

boxscore
    VERY SOON, getting gell touch ups, still waiting for the cowls and seat backs from the paint shop....planning on taking delivery Tuesday IF the weather holds, not taking it if its raining. Its looking pretty sweet though
    Nothing better than wearing a beanie for December boating , eh? Good Times for Toby

TOBTEK
    Nothing better than wearing a beanie for December boating , eh? Good Times for Toby
    and I have to steal on of those new black DCB jackets I saw last week down there. Spoke to some peeps out in Havasu yesterday, they said it was beautiful and in the mid 70's.......sign me up for that. I just cant find anyone to go run it Tuesady with me.....go figure

UnionJack
    Thanks for the gift, it's great. Where are you taking delivery? will it be Havasu?

MR HARLEY
    Spoke to some peeps out in Havasu yesterday, they said it was beautiful and in the mid 70's
    Thats the exact words I heard from the my parents who were there yesterday.

TOBTEK
    Thanks for the gift, it's great. Where are you taking delivery? will it be Havasu?
    you are VERY welcome! hope you liked it. Taking delivery in Yuma, and cruising up the 95 to Havasu to cruise for the day.....IF the weather is clear. ARE YOU A DAD YET?

BarryMac
    You taking it right to teh River? If not you better call me so I can swing by and look at that thing of beauty (your wife), oh and the new boat too...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast