Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Hey Roz and Bling! Pool Is Done!!!!!

TOBTEK
    Wow Roz, Remove the dick from your ass! Did I do something to you?
    I offered a $25 gift card to Starbucks for some ideas. I said you won and I even called to tell you I dropped the gift card in the mail. :argue: You got it correct?
    I assume since you quoted Toby that this has something to do with him. So lets see how I screwed him.
    Maybe it was the Time I FedEx DILLIGAF's secret sauce to him on my business account?
    Or maybe be it was the stock Rhino shocks I gave him on credit? That I never recieved back?
    Ask Magic34 if I over promise and under deliver!! See wat he says.

Oh yea! :rollside:
    I PLAN ON GETTING YOU YOUR SHOCKS BACK. AS SOON AS IT COMES BACK FROM WIRED..ITS BEEN THERE FOR ONLY 2.5 MONTHS you know I appreciate the loan. AND you know I appreciate you shipping that for me...DID I offer to pay you...OFCOURSE I did( and will be happy to if you wish). And how much free juice have you recieved......come on now, we need to give each other a big hug, and bury the hatchet. Life is to short to be bickering....this is all the small stuff in the grand scheme of it all

ROZ
    Wow Roz, Remove the dick from your ass! Did I do something to you?
    I offered a $25 gift card to Starbucks for some ideas. I said you won and I even called to tell you I dropped the gift card in the mail. :argue: You got it correct?
    I assume since you quoted Toby that this has something to do with him. So lets see how I screwed him.
    Maybe it was the Time I FedEx DILLIGAF's secret sauce to him on my business account?
    Or maybe be it was the stock Rhino shocks I gave him on credit? That I never recieved back?
    Ask Magic34 if I over promise and under deliver!! See wat he says.

Oh yea! :rollside:
    Toby didn't put me up to anything. After he quoted you , it's obvious your signature is speaking about him.... After YOUR response, I know you're slamming him...
    As far as what I wrote, bitch, can't you see all the smilies? Unless you deleted the thread, go back and read our last 2 posts again. You KNOW I got the card... I was humerously instigating as usual...
    I don't need to call anyone, especially magic 34(no offense, just no need to drag you in this whatever it is ), on anything....
    Later princess...
    LOOK AT THE ICON'S BEFORE YOU RESPONE, WILLIE!!!

WetWillie
    My issue is not with you on the loan! I told you I tried to use another person on the boards! Were did I right your name or imply you?
    I am fine and will bury the hachet!
    I am not busting your balls on the shocks or the shipping. You did offer!
    I was simply defending myself on ROZ's statment that I was a Parasite! :220v:
    I PLAN ON GETTING YOU YOUR SHOCKS BACK. AS SOON AS IT COMES BACK FROM WIRED..ITS BEEN THERE FOR ONLY 2.5 MONTHS you know I appreciate the loan. AND you know I appreciate you shipping that for me...DID I offer to pay you...OFCOURSE I did( and will be happy to if you wish). And how much free juice have you recieved......come on now, we need to give each other a big hug, and bury the hatchet. Life is to short to be bickering....this is all the small stuff in the grand scheme of it all

WetWillie
    I didnt know you could call someone a name and put a smill behind it and it was all good.
    Toby didn't put me up to anything. After he quoted you , it's obvious your signature is speaking about him.... After YOUR response, I know you're slamming him...
    How is my signiture speaking to Toby? FYI I tried to run a loan thru someone else here on the boards and it did not go over to well. Yes I used Toby as well but we never got as far as to see the fees. So how is it Obvious?
    You didnt put a behind that bitch? So are you really calling me one?
    If that is your humor then I am mistaken but I have never seen you attack someone reputation like that!
    As far as what I wrote, bitch, can't you see all the smilies? Unless you deleted the thread, go back and read our last 2 posts again. You KNOW I got the card... I was humerously instigating as usual...
    I don't need to call anyone, especially magic 34(no offense, just no need to drag you in this whatever it is ), on anything....
    Later princess...
    Kisses Sweet Tits
    LOOK AT THE ICON'S BEFORE YOU RESPONE, WILLIE!!!
    I did! :yuk:

ROZ
    How is my signiture speaking to Toby? FYI I tried to run a loan thru someone else here on the boards and it did not go over to well. Yes I used Toby as well but we never got as far as to see the fees. So how is it Obvious?
    Well, I guess my sentence was written wrong... It was meant to read that it was obvious to Toby... my bad...
    I didnt know you could call someone a name and put a smill behind it and it was all good.
    I guess you don't hang in the sandbar or read benchracers...lol
    You didnt put a behind that bitch? So are you really calling me one?
    If that is your humor then I am mistaken but I have never seen you attack someone reputation like that!
    I did! :yuk:
    The heading icon is a laughing smilie.... If you feel as if I was attacking you, sorry. As before, I thought you could take a little heat. Again, I was wrong.
    We should all get over it. It's only the internet. I'll put you on my blocker so I don't feel compelled to give you a little crap..
    Later...

Reaper1
    Roz, don't piss off the Ogre. He might step on you. :crossx:

BoatFloating
    Hey ladies go fight in another thread.... It's like you're pissing in my pool.....

Magic34
    Hey ladies go fight in another thread.... It's like you're pissing in my pool.....
    Yeah, and I dont have time to talk to anyone. i'm trying to get ready to go to the dunes.

wantacat
    You mean bleeding....because it sounds like its that time of the month for the ladies

Tyson Ross
    Originally Posted by BoatFloating
    "Yea...Yea... I peed in the pool...I peed in the pool....."
    Special Ed, Crank Yankers

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast