Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chris & Buzz Say #^*<:&+:#< It

acatitude
    oh Kenny Boi, there you go being a douchebag again. Can't you get it through that thick skull of yours that you're not wanted anywhere in NorCal? Just move away. Far away. Where you can start up life again with one of your aliases and no one will know who you are. Seriously, if you change now...you might not grow old all alone with the only thing to console you at night being yet another bottle of alcohol. Take this as an opportunity to change your ways and be a better person.
    Open Mouth, insert foot. YOu really have some insecurity issues there young fella. LMAO

grads2112
    you will see That I kid around with Grads and only Grads until you other idiots have to start the shit with me.
    Ken I've told you this many times....can you please refer to me as The King. lol

acatitude
    oh Kenny Boi, there you go being a douchebag again. Can't you get it through that thick skull of yours that you're not wanted anywhere in NorCal? Just move away. Far away. Where you can start up life again with one of your aliases and no one will know who you are. Seriously, if you change now...you might not grow old all alone with the only thing to console you at night being yet another bottle of alcohol. Take this as an opportunity to change your ways and be a better person.
    You are a really funny guy. I dont think I stop anyone from doing anything with anyone they want, but thanks for the thought.. Come on out to hooky day with us.. yea right LOL. youve been invited more then once. youve been invited a couple places and even invited me, but you never show up.... you should give it a rest. ANd yes I really don't like you. however most of the PCC are good guys and do boat with us and we dont seem to have any issues when you aren't there. wonder what that means tough guy

acatitude
    Ken I've told you this many times....can you please refer to me as The King. lol
    LMAO there ya go stirring shit again. Or shouldnt I respond to you??? lol.. you know Grads , all the shit really started a long time ago in another universe when certain people couldn't just let you and me banter back and forth without stirring things up, but now they have forgoten that.. oh well, see you guys tomorrow at hooky Day????????????????

Twice Pipes
    Man tits. I crack myself up. Oooops did I just say that?

John.
    You are a really funny guy. I dont think I stop anyone from doing anything with anyone they want, but thanks for the thought.. Come on out to hooky day with us.. yea right LOL. youve been invited more then once. youve been invited a couple places and even invited me, but you never show up.... you should give it a rest. ANd yes I really don't like you. however most of the PCC are good guys and do boat with us and we dont seem to have any issues when you aren't there. wonder what that means tough guy
    so you're stuttering now instead of just editing your posts. Replying to my same post twice? I sense another personality coming our way from Kenny Boi.
    tough guy? kinda funny that you call me the "internet tough guy" and then make woosie threats about meeting in person. I've never done that. know why? I have no reason to. You're a lonely old man and will continue to be until you change your ways. Are you sad that you weren't invited to my party? Can you guess why? Its because there were a bunch of scantily clad women there who wouldn't want you beating up on them. Plus, you're a NorCal joke and not only in the boating world.
    Go get yourself another bottle of jack or whatever it is that keeps you drunk and warm at night.

acatitude
    Man youve been waiting a long time to throw something out there havent you???? LMAO

John.
    LMAO there ya go stirring shit again. Or shouldnt I respond to you??? lol.. you know Grads , all the shit really started a long time ago in another universe when certain people couldn't just let you and me banter back and forth without stirring things up, but now they have forgoten that.. oh well, see you guys tomorrow at hooky Day????????????????
    look at you trying to suck on the Kings teet now. my how your world has changed.

John.
    Man tits. I crack myself up. Oooops did I just say that?
    lol! I knew that Kenny Boi's other personality would come out of the closet again. Lets see how many can pop up here tonight.
    Pretty soon the drunken PM's and emails will start.

acatitude
    so you're stuttering now instead of just editing your posts. Replying to my same post twice? I sense another personality coming our way from Kenny Boi.
    tough guy? kinda funny that you call me the "internet tough guy" and then make woosie threats about meeting in person. I've never done that. know why? I have no reason to. You're a lonely old man and will continue to be until you change your ways. Are you sad that you weren't invited to my party? Can you guess why? Its because there were a bunch of scantily clad women there who wouldn't want you beating up on them. Plus, you're a NorCal joke and not only in the boating world.
    Go get yourself another bottle of jack or whatever it is that keeps you drunk and warm at night.
    NOt invited to your party, Yea that was a heartbreak for sure..
    YOu know John all you are is old news like a broken record. You just keep repeating the same shit over and over.. NOthing New???
    Now if I was going to do that I would just ramble on about you acting like a big shot and buying some POS boat for 140k, that you didnt even know if it had carbs or FI. Then you blow it up spend 60k to get it running again and now you wont even drive the POS because your afraid it will blow up again.... Then yu brag to me about all the money you got sueing some guy.. But I don't want to keep saying the same old shit over and over.
    SO Ill just ask you now since I never said a word before, How is the Chevelle build going there smart guy?? LMAO another show off attempt to be someobody only by what you have and not what you are.. I hear that went well for ya also??? Your not a very good shopper are you?? what oh someone told me you did buy 1 thing that turned out ok. err guess it was 2.. LMAO .
    SOrta like the post you put up about kicking my ass at the VS on a certain saturday, then guess who didnt show up Mr. tough guy?? who? who?? I have to go clean my boat for tomorrow. Im here fagitt, but you can have the last word here so you dont cry you little baby. your boring bye bye till twice pipes kiccks your balls up your throat

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast