Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Chris & Buzz Say #^*<:&+:#< It

Twice Pipes
    I'm not a woman.
    Man-Boobs. Are you sure?:idea:

John.
    Man-Boobs. Are you sure?:idea:
    oh, looks like Kenny Boi really has been drinking already today. One of his multiple personalities has come out of the closet again. Key Kenny Boi, how many usernames do you have here on ***boat? Acatitude, Twice Pipes, limelite...how many more are there?
    Hey Ken, have fun boating today with your little buddies.
    http://img382.imageshack.us/img382/3...chrun8ahh2.jpg
    http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r...ds2112/ken.gif

acatitude
    Those are pretty funny. I laugh every time I see them.. I think those were taken when I was boating with the PCC crew. lol
    Or the other more likely scenerio would be to ask you why you have so many fag pics on your pc???? kinda makes a guy wonder what internet sites you frequent with all them pics ya got there man tits??mmmmmmmmm:idea:

thatguy
    Wow. Am I to understand that you guys all "belong" to the same boating club or whatever you guys call it? I'm sure that there are decent folks involved, maybe some without egos' as big as the whole outdoors?
    I don't know any of you, so I must ask, do you guys even enjoy boating? Or is it only who can get the best baller boat deal, or who can suck on Grad's "teat" the best?
    This is one reason I prefer to go boating without big group plans. My best days were meeting people I didn't know out on the lake (Shasta). Making new acquaintances with people with similar hot rod boats, tipping a couple, looking at each others "builds" and maybe having a little race here and there.
    Makes me want to run out and buy a 32' twin cat so I can get involved! NOT.
    I have to ask, since I don't really know any of you. Is that Grads and John in the back seat of the princess boat?
    I did see him once at Shasta, but was from a distance as I didn't want to get too close in my flattie.

moderator-10
    This thread has taken a SAD turn
    Group hug or something.
    MOD 10

John.
    Those are pretty funny. I laugh every time I see them.. I think those were taken when I was boating with the PCC crew. lol
    Or the other more likely scenerio would be to ask you why you have so many fag pics on your pc???? kinda makes a guy wonder what internet sites you frequent with all them pics ya got there man tits??mmmmmmmmm:idea:
    actually Kenny Boi, those are on someone elses photobucket or imageshack account and are located on other threads. all i had to do was search for "Kenny Boi's multiple personalities" and they pop right up. Kinda funny. sorry, I don't save pics of you on my PC. you on the other hand have professed your love of pictures of grads. I know that you have an entire folder of grads pictures in your photobucket account. that's pretty stalker'ish if you ask me.
    hey Kenny Boi, looks like you went and got one of your personalities banned. are you going to have another one come out of the closet now?

acatitude
    Wow Johny boi, 12:15 and all you got to do is post on HB? Most of us have better things to do. Yea, I know you were at the gym.:sqeyes:
    You are so stupid you don’t even know the players fag. Banned?? still works for me.. LOL, your own friend( twice pipes) is laughing at you right now and was every time he posted using that name and you are so stupid, you think it was me..... lol. .. What a dipwad you are.. You don't even know that twice pipes was Grads, lol.. you are a true moron.

grads2112
    Wow Johny boi, 12:15 and all you got to do is post on HB? Most of us have better things to do. Yea, I know you were at the gym.:sqeyes:
    You are so stupid you don’t even know the players fag. Banned?? still works for me.. LOL, your own friend( twice pipes) is laughing at you right now and was every time he posted using that name and you are so stupid, you think it was me..... lol. .. What a dipwad you are.. You don't even know that twice pipes was Grads, lol.. you are a true moron.
    I was not Twice Pipes.

acatitude
    I think you were grads. I give you credit for being the master at disguising your IP and driving Rex mad...The Mods even said they thought it was me. If anyone ( in general) on here is so sure it was me, then put up, I have 5000 for anyone who wants to put it in an escrow account, then we will do a lie detecter. I need gas money...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345