Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's with all the visitors?

3queens
    it's the old timmers leerking still waiting for something good

Todd969
    What is something good? The site is a little slow, but still functions. I kinda like the quiet ( no drama ) around here.
    :sleeping:

grads2112
    What is something good? The site is a little slow, but still functions. I kinda like the quiet ( no drama ) around here.
    :sleeping:
    People actually posting about boats.

justfloatn
    I was thinking the same thing the other day.
    The CL motorhome post has around 470 views. Not bad for this site being "dead":idea: I think the individuals in the " HB sucks clicks" are afraid they will get ridiculed if they start posting here.

once the user/member galleries are back up there will probably be a surge of people back on this site . They will at least want to check out their pics.
    Whats taking so long anybody know ?

INFINITEJJ
    This is true. I come back every so often just to see what i'm not missing. Pretty much found a couple new homes. It's sad to say that this place is dead, but HB brought that on themselves. Was a member here for a long time, I don't think it will ever be the same over here. Going back to the action at other site. See ya in another 3 months.

98 Vector 21
    It has the feel of a retirement board....:sleeping:

Todd969
    It has the feel of a retirement board....:sleeping:
    Because there's minimal drama, you call it a retirement feeling? Atleast I give people across the world an opportunity to enjoy the lake thru my pictures without the BS of politics,economy and whatever else negative is going on out there.
    I like sharing what I can when it comes to the lake\desert. I don't need to post pics, but hope it gives the masses something positive to enjoy.
    It's good to see you come around.
    Todd

98 Vector 21
    Because there's minimal drama, you call it a retirement feeling? Atleast I give people across the world an opportunity to enjoy the lake thru my pictures without the BS of politics,economy and whatever else negative is going on out there.
    I like sharing what I can when it comes to the lake\desert. I don't need to post pics, but hope it gives the masses something positive to enjoy.
    It's good to see you come around.
    Todd
    Don't get me wrong! I more than enjoy the pic's that you post... I was never part of the drama on the old H.B., As stated earlier I just don't have the time to keep several boards going at once & keeping up with people. I check in here to see how the other side of my friends are doing! Like You!

halfhers
    I use to read all the forms for HB and tried to responded to some of them, but you have to be in with someone to be accepted. All those people went to PB, hope to get a fresh start again with you guys...here's some pic's this summer

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast