Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's with all the visitors?

HDF WATERDOG
    Most users ever on, damn, just this AM. Lots of peeps putting their toes in the water.

Todd969
    I use to read all the forms for HB and tried to responded to some of them, but you have to be in with someone to be accepted. All those people went to PB, hope to get a fresh start again with you guys...here's some pic's this summer
    Welcome.
    Nice shots, the upper river never gets old.
    Todd

GR$$N$
    im new. just started up cuz i thought all the hb people were really nice. invited me in like they knew me for some time. even tho i dont have a boat right now. but i am on the prowl for one

twocents
    Welcome aboard Gr$$n$. If you like to talk about boats, this is the right place to do it.

GR$$N$
    Welcome aboard Gr$$n$. If you like to talk about boats, this is the right place to do it.
    thanks!
    ive been around em all my life but never officially owned one under my name. so now is the time. gonna start myself off with a flatty most likely

Todd969
    thanks!
    ive been around em all my life but never officially owned one under my name. so now is the time. gonna start myself off with a flatty most likely
    You'll like it for 2 or 3 days and then wish you saved a couple more dollars and found a 21' or bigger v hull...Lots of bargins out there on early 90's models. Have you ever been on Havasu on a summer weekend in a small jet or v-drive?

GR$$N$
    You'll like it for 2 or 3 days and then wish you saved a couple more dollars and found a 21' or bigger v hull...Lots of bargins out there on early 90's models. Have you ever been on Havasu on a summer weekend in a small jet or v-drive?
    yes i know. they are not the best but they work and its a boat that i can afford. i went to havasu for memorial like a year or two ago on an 18' kona with my buddy. it wasnt the best but still its a boat and we're out having fun and to me thats all that matters. i can pick up a nice flatty right now for under 5k. which i think is good for a first boat. then one day ill be able to move up to the big boys

You have to start somwhere..... soon as you buy a boat . your dreaming about a bigger, badder boat that you want to get next

GR$$N$
    You have to start somwhere..... soon as you buy a boat . your dreaming about a bigger, badder boat that you want to get next
    well the ladies family grew up with dcbs and magics and i love them boats but for where im at in life and how much money im NOT making. a flatty is perfect for me right now. once i save up and get older. then ill be able to get the bigger and badder ones

Todd969
    well the ladies family grew up with dcbs and magics and i love them boats but for where im at in life and how much money im NOT making. a flatty is perfect for me right now. once i save up and get older. then ill be able to get the bigger and badder ones
    Where are your manners JR, refer to Heather as your Girlfriend.
    I know of a few little boats under 5K that will provide the fun you're looking for. Let me know when you're ready and I'll help you find one.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast