In my quest to go fast, I have decided that I should go through my Jacuzzi 12WJ before I spend needless money on motor mods. I went over to ADM today and could not believe what a mess that shop was. Further more, when he gave me the rebuild manual, it was the one by Seloc which I have heard not to buy because it does not cover the process for my pump. When I mentioned this to the owner, he said he was sure that it did, so I figured okay, this guy must know. Sure enough, it only includes a very detailed schematic of how it is assembled, but does not cover clearances or any torque settings. The manual does state however that the WJ is similar to the YJ. Is this true? Can I use the same clearances and torque settings? The guy at ADM said that I should get the energizer kit. I told him that Jack @ MPD said he could modify my bowl for a berkely nozzle(place diverter), and he(ADM) said that they would charge 3-4K for the work. I knew this was BS because Jack said that for a complete rebuild and impeller detailing, with the berkely nozzle mod, it would cost about a thousand dollars. I would rather farm out the impeller work, with me doing everything else, not only to save cash, but to learn about my pump.Can someone help me with this info? Who is right?