i saw a thread that they were making hulls again. i asked about a new hull and was givin a price of around 6k. but it wasnt a sanger but i wanted a new hull. i thought it was kinda odd, glad you clearified it.
oddly i found my mini day from looking at a alley cat 23 for sale where i live it orig was of course a outboard changed to a I/O and was looking into info it it worked and was safe. I called sanger and spoke with scott. (cool guy) some how we got on the topic of old mini days and he told us about one for sale on a odd ball web site. out of couriosity dad and i looked it up and holly crap it looked just like ours. i called for the hin and cf number they lady that was selling said it came out of napa. well hell thats where were from. all numbers matched and it was our old mini named "shy town hustler" , it was for sale because her dad died in 07 and was sick since 98 and has been sitting. we drove next day to auburn cal. confirmed boat and bought it. still was the same down to the pinstriping less the name , he did add a bow rail, emblems and lights. of course i did not buy the alley cat. right now since im in deep on the hydro in resto, its sitting partially rigged awaiting to go to billy b after i get my hydro back from billy.
my mini is orig the cream hull with browns with brown int. the hydros were all the same colors. black with red/golds purples and blues. typical paint scheme. the flat was a white with blue ring and also on the bubble.
ill shoot you pics i mailed to billy of my mini. the hydro i have listed pics in the past on v drive under sanger restoration