Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Conquest 32 sneak peek

riverracerx
    That's hot!

Great lookin boat, wish it was in my price range...

BLOWN HOWARD
    Am i not seeing a training wheel on this beast?????????? Never mind couldnt see it from the front view but its there in the back!!!! Boat looks good.

Todd969
    Am i not seeing a training wheel on this beast?????????? Never mind couldnt see it from the front view but its there in the back!!!! Boat looks good.
    Yes it does, insurance and handling seem to play a big part in it's design. I didn't ask Jody if there was a non-pod option.

Cole Trickle
    Looks sick.... Should give E-Ticket a run for there $$$
    I really like the big decks with the solid rear bench and wrap around seating

justfloatn
    . Yes it does, insurance and handling seem to play a big part in it's design. I didn't ask Jody if there was a non-pod option.
    So insurance companies really take the center pad into account on insurance? I would think their view would be a cat is a cat. Now give me $6,000.00 a year and don't ever make a claim.
    Good looking deck boat. I like the deck boats that have a balanced or proportioned interior layout. I don't like the long bench on one side and single driver pod on the other side look.

Deano
    Thanks for the pics. Love the look of the boat. Eventhough the rear looks bad ass, there is no function, other than in and out. Would be nice to see a 12" flat, swimstep type, platform on both sides of the entry. That would do it for me.

roln20s
    Looks sick.... Should give E-Ticket a run for there $$$
    I really like the big decks with the solid rear bench and wrap around seating
    Agreed, the front reminds me of the Eticket lines and deck entrance. I am SHOCKED that more people have not made full wrap around seating like the Eticket, new Eliminator (minus the small walk step) etc... Look at all the room that wakeboard boats have with the full wrap around - its great. There is a reason why they sell 10000 comp wakeboard boats a year
    Look forward to the finished product. Thx for the pics Todd.
    Roln 20s

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast