Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: pump work

HBjet
    ChetCapoli:
    YOUR HULL IS THE FASTEST V BOTTOM EVER MADE if i recall(Jeff bennett design?)No, I never said that! Because I'm sure there are other vee's faster then mine (hull wise)

spectras only
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by Spectra19:
    No one up here to do the work spectra19 , now that you've mentioned you're from the NW, check with www.californiamarine.com .It is in the northwest, only the wrong side of the 49th parallel . Sorry for the spam, .

ChetCapoli
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by HBjet:
    No, I never said that! Because I'm sure there are other vee's faster then mine (hull wise)and not pump wise?? LMAO!
    ah...i see hb....your sure now....let me guess you have absolutely no idea what v hull is faster if there really is one??? I gotta believe you are mistaken cuz i faintly remember a chit chat with a certain fella about that "liberty" hull and it noted to run in the area of 110 i think?? hmmmm....HB?? care to clarify?? I have memory lapses once in a while too.
    As a sidenote..why didnt anyone ever think of california marine?? I think that is a great suggestion..they even specialize in spectras! You know though...same old crowd same old suggestion. How are we ever going to know who gives the most bang for your buck anyways??
    CHET
    [ December 01, 2002, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: ChetCapoli ]

HOSS
    Chet, I threw you a five dude. I too dare to be different. Too many people here know too damn much to learn a GOD damn thing.
    Gotta love those bench racers!

MikeF
    C, Like you, The people who put together this boat were doing it to go faster.
    They, on the other hand wanted to break the record, which they did, and held for approx 17 yrs.
    This is the talent that went into making the "fastest v bottom". It may not be the fastest v bottom ever, but it held a record for a very long time.
    Throwing crap is something that apes do when you look at them funny at the zoo. wink

77468sleekcraft
    SCOTT CALL SKAGEN BOATS IN AUBURN THEY ARE THE PLACE TO GO AROUND HERE

spectras only
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by ChetCapoli:
    As a sidenote..why didnt anyone ever think of california marine? they even specialize in spectras! ,Chet ,we don't specialize in spectras wink ,just happen to have them . Don't really care what make of boat those jets or v-drives go in.

HBjet
    Sorry this is off the original topic of the post, but I have a question for my friend Chet.
    Chet, if someone posted on the boards that they needed a good shop to send there pump to, and they said they live in Southern California "Orange County" and you where the first one to read the post, what would you do?
    1) Not reply at all and wait for someone else to recommend a shop.
    2) Ask him why he doesn't do the work himself
    3) Recommend Hi-Tech or Don's and give him the shipping address and phone numbers
    4) Recommend he go to MPD since it's closer to his location and several people on the board have been happy with there work
    5) Other
    I'm just curious what you would do. Thanks
    HBjet
    [ December 02, 2002, 04:15 PM: Message edited by: HBjet ]

ChetCapoli
    HBjet:
    Sorry this is off the original topic of the post, but I have a question for my friend Chet.
    5) Other
    I'm just curious what you would do. Thanks
    HBjetThat's my answer. You know before i got a chance to respond you'd already be on it hb so my point is mute. As i have said over and over with all your kinda advertising i would do your work for free. Seems only fair to me. I bet i even helped in some way eh? BTW, are you gonna let me know which V is faster than yours??
    CC <---------------------i like that!
    P.S. HOSS thanks for the five....good lord knows i need it! Right back at ya!
    [ December 02, 2002, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: ChetCapoli ]

Jordy
    ChetCrapoli:
    You know before i got a chance to respond you'd already be on it hb so my point is mute. Mute has never seemed to be one of your character flaws Chet. Take this thread for example, I noticed two Capoli posts long before anything with HB's name showed up... then a Capoli post wondering where he was... Are you an HBJet junky Chet, perhaps you're the president of the fan club?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast