Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: President Barack Obama

Knotbad
    History was made tonight. A new day has dawned. The ones who brought this once-great country to its knees will soon be gone(and some in jail I hope). We need to come together and work to bring America back to its high standing among the nations of the world.

Blown 472
    History was made tonight. A new day has dawned. The ones who brought this once-great country to its knees will soon be gone(and some in jail I hope). We need to come together and work to bring America back to its high standing among the nations of the world.
    Here here, lets put the bush war criminals behind bars.:devil:

donzi5150
    Here here, lets put the bush war criminals behind bars.:devil:
    So would that include Clinton and Karry and Pelosi and Reid who voted to give the Pres the authority to go?

Knotbad
    So would that include Clinton and Karry and Pelosi and Reid who voted to give the Pres the authority to go?They were duped, just like the rest of the Congressmen who voted for it. Some, like Russ Feingold and Dennis Kucinich, were NOT duped, but their voices were drowned out in the rush to war. A masterful job by the bu$h propaganda machine.

donzi5150
    They were duped, just like the rest of the Congressmen who voted for it. Some, like Russ Feingold and Dennis Kucinich, were NOT duped, but their voices were drowned out in the rush to war. A masterful job by the bu$h propaganda machine.
    They say the same intelligence reports not just from American sources but European and Middle Eastern sources….if they voted and did not read and understand all the sources then it sounds like there was some dereliction of duty on their part and they should be investigated…….All were responsible!

centerhill condor
    So here's what I learned. libs and commies write the same political rhetoric. how does that make you feel. I meet folks that say some of the same stuff and ask if they read pravda...they don't even know they've become tools of the kremlin...praise be to public education.
    CC
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++
    Only Satan would have been worse than the Bush regime. Therefore it could be argued that the new administration in the USA could never be worse than the one which divorced the hearts and minds of Americans from their brothers in the international community, which appalled the rest of the world with shock and awe tactics that included concentration camps, torture, mass murder and utter disrespect for international law. Yet in choosing Obama, the people of America have opted to come back into the international fold. Welcome back, friends!
    A change for the better
    America chooses its future
    Barack Obama is one man who has a mission and a dream. He will not change the world, as he claims and he might not even change the USA, in the near future at least. Powerful lobbies control the strings which control the puppets in Washington – indeed, it is not Washington that needs to be changed, but the invisible barons dictating its policies.
    However, Obama (while his running mate, Biden, is very much establishment and Zionist) is a breath of fresh air and the significance of his election yesterday cannot be overestimated. Firstly, the people of the USA have voted out the Bush regime and the odious mass-murdering thugs which controlled it and saw Washington vying with Nazi Germany for a place on the Podium of Horror. Himmler and Rumsfeld the Torturers, Goebbels and Rice the propaganda machines, Hitler and Bush the Fuhrers, masterminding concentration camps, medieval-style torture chambers, illegal invasions, acts of mass slaughter and horrific acts of cruelty as international law was consigned to the dustbin.
    Secondly, the people of the USA, in choosing Obama, have given a clear message to the international community that enough is enough and despite having voted for the Bush regime twice, now make a stand in favour of dialogue and discussion, debate and respect for the law, for these are the precepts which Barack Obama proclaimed he would adopt in his external policy.
    Those of us in the international community who predicted eight long years ago what would happen if Bush were elected must do two things. First, never forget the damage done by George W. Bush and his minions of evil and make sure that, like the generations after Hitler, history does not pardon these criminals as well-meaning politicians who were the victims of tough times. Secondly, we must give Barack Obama a blank page to write on, and hand him the pen with a sincere and open smile.

ULTRA26 # 1
    X2

Knotbad
    So here's what I learned. libs and commies write the same political rhetoric. how does that make you feel. I meet folks that say some of the same stuff and ask if they read pravda...they don't even know they've become tools of the kremlin...praise be to public education.
    CC
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++
    Only Satan would have been worse than the Bush regime. Therefore it could be argued that the new administration in the USA could never be worse than the one which divorced the hearts and minds of Americans from their brothers in the international community, which appalled the rest of the world with shock and awe tactics that included concentration camps, torture, mass murder and utter disrespect for international law. Yet in choosing Obama, the people of America have opted to come back into the international fold. Welcome back, friends!
    A change for the better
    America chooses its future
    Barack Obama is one man who has a mission and a dream. He will not change the world, as he claims and he might not even change the USA, in the near future at least. Powerful lobbies control the strings which control the puppets in Washington – indeed, it is not Washington that needs to be changed, but the invisible barons dictating its policies.
    However, Obama (while his running mate, Biden, is very much establishment and Zionist) is a breath of fresh air and the significance of his election yesterday cannot be overestimated. Firstly, the people of the USA have voted out the Bush regime and the odious mass-murdering thugs which controlled it and saw Washington vying with Nazi Germany for a place on the Podium of Horror. Himmler and Rumsfeld the Torturers, Goebbels and Rice the propaganda machines, Hitler and Bush the Fuhrers, masterminding concentration camps, medieval-style torture chambers, illegal invasions, acts of mass slaughter and horrific acts of cruelty as international law was consigned to the dustbin.
    Secondly, the people of the USA, in choosing Obama, have given a clear message to the international community that enough is enough and despite having voted for the Bush regime twice, now make a stand in favour of dialogue and discussion, debate and respect for the law, for these are the precepts which Barack Obama proclaimed he would adopt in his external policy.
    Those of us in the international community who predicted eight long years ago what would happen if Bush were elected must do two things. First, never forget the damage done by George W. Bush and his minions of evil and make sure that, like the generations after Hitler, history does not pardon these criminals as well-meaning politicians who were the victims of tough times. Secondly, we must give Barack Obama a blank page to write on, and hand him the pen with a sincere and open smile.I myself have very few problems with that article. It might be a bit much in some places, and certainly hypocritical with no mention of the monstrous mass-murderers Lenin and Stalin, but in the particulars of torture and illegal invasions(of which Russia is also guilty), it is on the mark. Plus I thought Medvedev's threat of moving missiles close to Poland was not good timing for our elections, but obviously Putin(the REAL power in the Kremlin still) didn't care.
    I grew up during the REAL Cold War so I don't trust the Russians as far as I can see them from Wasilla. Not many things I agreed with Ronnie Rayguns about, but he once said, "doveryai no proveryai" which in Russian means "trust but verify". President Obama would do well to abide by that phrase in his dealings with them.

centerhill condor
    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=53C2-b8BOLs
    this confirmed my expectations.
    CC

tamalewagon
    You of course are referring to Bill Clinton and Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac right? You people astonish me with your finger pointing when you clearly have no idea which direction to point. Bill Clinton and his cronies were solely responsible for the downfall of our housing market. He and the two mortgage giants collaborated on a plan which would put people into mortgage that clearly could not/should not qualify for them in the first place. The majority of these loans were subprime mortgages ie 2 and 3 year fixed rates at outrageous points. The evidence that Clinton and Fannie/Freddie were in bed on this is irrefutable. You people need to think with your brains...you know, that lump 3 feet above your ass.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast