Just so we're clear...You're gonna blame Bush for all the hard times, bad decisions, unintended consequences etc that we're gonna experience during PBO's term(s).
Thank God you have "W"...otherwise you'd have to accept some responsibilty for your own circumstances....Will you do the same for PBO? or is it all gonna be rainbows, lollipops and sunshine?
I think I'm beginning to get a handle on liberalism. All my problems are somebody else's fault...what about my successes? May I claim them or do I share them, as well?
FDR and the national media blamed Hoover for 12 years! BC blamed GHWB for a while, too.
Straight outta Homer Simpson's play book; "It was like that when I found it, I'm new here, Its (insert whippin' boy's name here) fault".
I voted for "W" twice 'cause he was better than the alternatives. So did enough other people, including Supreme Court Justices, for him to win.
And why would you wish a depression on the country? So your new boy can be the "golden one"? The economy is cyclic...deal with it!
When the Rooskies invade their former satellites, will you and PBO stand on the sidelines cheering? When Venezuala uses Persian weapons to destabilize South/Central America will you and PBO blame Israel? or will you wring your hands and blame that SOB "W"? When the price of gas goes back up will you insist that PBO is in bed with the Arabs or was that just "W"?
I wish PBO the very best of luck with smooth seas, sunny days, warm nights, and a strong crew.
BTW, I've yet to read where any of ya'll are braggin' 'bout PBO and his new policies...is that 'cause you don't know of any? or 'cause he hasn't spoken them into existance? or 'cause its easier to bash the Bush!
CC