Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russia responds to Obamas election

centerhill condor
    I do? I think I axed you a question, I know the answer to it.
    well, if you know the answer, why axe the question?
    CC

donzi5150
    And now Iran has fired off a long range missile close to the border with Iraq with the ability to reach Israel.......Does anyone not see that all these other countries set us up in stating they were pulling for Obama and now they are posturing with threats and strength because they know he is weak? Obama repeatedly postured against Israel and when he saw it was prudent to the election he came out in support......but in his book he wrote that when the political winds change that he will stand with the Muslim’s...........I will predict this will happen when we cower down from his inept ability to understand and stand strong against the growing threat....just like Clinton when we went to war with that powerhouse Somalia!:idea: :idea: :idea:
    Now I know some of you Bush haters will say Bush, Bush, Bush......but take it from and ex-military who is still connected......this rhetoric has increased greatly since he won and it is not Bush....its weakness!

Blown 472
    And now Iran has fired off a long range missile close to the border with Iraq with the ability to reach Israel.......Does anyone not see that all these other countries set us up in stating they were pulling for Obama and now they are posturing with threats and strength because they know he is weak? Obama repeatedly postured against Israel and when he saw it was prudent to the election he came out in support......but in his book he wrote that when the political winds change that he will stand with the Muslim’s...........I will predict this will happen when we cower down from his inept ability to understand and stand strong against the growing threat....just like Clinton when we went to war with that powerhouse Somalia!:idea: :idea: :idea:
    Now I know some of you Bush haters will say Bush, Bush, Bush......but take it from and ex-military who is still connected......this rhetoric has increased greatly since he won and it is not Bush....its weakness!
    Lets hope he is man enough to cut israel off the gubment teet.

centerhill condor
    Lets hope he is man enough to cut israel off the gubment teet.
    that would be something...good for Israel and US.
    CC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12