Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How he won

thatguy
    Does it really matter? israel is pulling his puppet strings just like they did with gdumbya.
    Um........wow.
    Yes, it matters.
    No wonder feds don't care about Barrys' birth certificate, they have a lot bigger pan to fry in with this.
    awesome.

donzi5150
    Does it really matter? israel is pulling his puppet strings just like they did with gdumbya.
    Where you ever in prison and your celly was a big Jewish Gay man who raped you repeatedly? Is everything a Jewish thing or is it something else? Can I just call you Adolf for short?:jawdrop:

Blown 472
    Where you ever in prison and your celly was a big Jewish Gay man who raped you repeatedly? Is everything a Jewish thing or is it something else? Can I just call you Adolf for short?:jawdrop:
    If you like, who is the first guy obama grabed to be with him? why do the jews put a hugh manora in front of the white house, why did obama and mcain go to israel and kiss a wall? do you really live with your head in the sand?

centerhill condor
    It sounds like Obama isn't going to be keeping all the promises he made before the election.
    what promises? could you be specific? I didn't hear anything but platitudes.
    Copied from the affidavit for arrest.......
    this is the burning of the brown shirts.
    CC

thatguy
    If you like, who is the first guy obama grabed to be with him? why do the jews put a hugh manora in front of the white house, why did obama and mcain go to israel and kiss a wall? do you really live with your head in the sand?
    I'm confused, aren't you an Obama supporter?
    Please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought you voted for this so called "Jew puppet"?
    If not, i apologize for offending.

donzi5150
    Why does the Governmental Building in Washington State have an Atheist Decree next to the Nativity scene? Will Detroit win a football game this year? Should I buy a new truck? I don't see the conspiracy you spout....I see respect toward a nation that many other countries would wipe off the face of the earth and if you read your bible one day, the end of times will be when all countries will stand up against the Jewish people.....it looks like America will probably be the last........

Blown 472
    Why does the Governmental Building in Washington State have an Atheist Decree next to the Nativity scene? Will Detroit win a football game this year? Should I buy a new truck? I don't see the conspiracy you spout....I see respect toward a nation that many other countries would wipe off the face of the earth and if you read your bible one day, the end of times will be when all countries will stand up against the Jewish people.....it looks like America will probably be the last........
    Cuz we are a stupid people that live via our tv's.
    Why do you respect them???

donzi5150
    Cuz we are a stupid people that live via our tv's.
    Why do you respect them???
    I respect all people till they prove me wrong individually......I watch a lot of TV/News but I bas a lot of my ideas on my experiencs and knowledge.....I was blessed with being in the Military and traviling all over the world. I made friends with peolple in many counties and dated beautiful women fram many of those same countries. I listened, talked, watched, and heard which I feel give me a huge heads up on many people.........Does not mean I am right all the time, I am just informed. I have many jewish frinds and have served with many and would trust my life and my families life with them as well as blacks, Mexicans, Germans, Irash, etc......there are bad people in all backgrounds as well as good. So in short I don't lump everyone together, I judge on the individual bases except when it comes to Radical Islam and other groups of people who have a common goal to destroy us and ouy allies to include Iseral. Besides, I don't think many other countries have the Balls to take on Iran other than Iseral....thay have a tough militray when let loose!

Blown 472
    I respect all people till they prove me wrong individually......I watch a lot of TV/News but I bas a lot of my ideas on my experiencs and knowledge.....I was blessed with being in the Military and traviling all over the world. I made friends with peolple in many counties and dated beautiful women fram many of those same countries. I listened, talked, watched, and heard which I feel give me a huge heads up on many people.........Does not mean I am right all the time, I am just informed. I have many jewish frinds and have served with many and would trust my life and my families life with them as well as blacks, Mexicans, Germans, Irash, etc......there are bad people in all backgrounds as well as good. So in short I don't lump everyone together, I judge on the individual bases except when it comes to Radical Islam and other groups of people who have a common goal to destroy us and ouy allies to include Iseral. Besides, I don't think many other countries have the Balls to take on Iran other than Iseral....thay have a tough militray when let loose!
    So you dont know any arabs then?

donzi5150
    Yes, but not all or most subscribe to Radical Islam..........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast