Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now open!!!! Chicago Grill

HDF WATERDOG
    I was gonna buy the Big Burger business a coulpe years back. New name was gonna be Waterdogs, burgers too of course. Is this Chicago Grill the same company as Uno Chicago Grill?

TCHB
    Next time out I will try it out!!!

Throttle
    Next time out I will try it out!!!
    yep, went there again, every table was full, there was a line almost to the door to order... again the food was great...

phatcat
    I was gonna buy the Big Burger business a coulpe years back. New name was gonna be Waterdogs, burgers too of course. Is this Chicago Grill the same company as Uno Chicago Grill?
    What does some thing like Big Burger Business sell for like what kinda money we talkin and what did ya all get????

HDF WATERDOG
    What does some thing like Big Burger Business sell for like what kinda money we talkin and what did ya all get????
    At the time he put it on the market, he was asking $30K. You got the boat, the name, all licenses and about two weeks of inventory. Have no idea who runs it now. Heard the city just gave it to the new people. In the last two years I've only seen it on the water once. That was during Desert Storm last Spring when the LEO's had to use lites and siren to get him off the course.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12